Gordon the Geek

Gordon Gekko

Gordon the Geek

Post by Gordon Gekko » Thu Feb 19, 2004 7:24 am

Originally posted by :

Hey Gordon , i dont think anybuddy in this website was the Guy who stole your Lunch money in Highschool .......Just getting tired of reading your BS about any and every topic ..Take out your anger of being picked on your whole life someplace else . THIS IS FANTASY BASEBALL Do you want some cheese to go with your whine? :D If you don't like them, don't read them. It's really a pretty simple concept. Let me know if you need additional help. Thanks.

chi town here we come

Gordon the Geek

Post by chi town here we come » Thu Feb 19, 2004 4:17 pm

hey gg...keep it up it,,that is what these boards are for..war pujols

Greg Ambrosius

Gordon the Geek

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Feb 20, 2004 2:18 am

I didn't delete this post initially because everyone is entitled to their opinion, but by now I would think most people have figured out Gordon's schtick. The needling and constant banter could throw you off your game, if you allow it. As I told Gordon in a personal e-mail, I would love to golf with him because everytime he would holler "MISS IT, MISS IT" as I stood over my money putt, I would enjoy it even more when that putt hit the bottom of the cup. You should go about this the same way.

Hey, I smack talk as much as Gary Payton when I play basketball and the cause and effect is to throw my opponent off his game. I would think everyone could see that Gordon is the NFBC's Gary Payton, but apparently not.

Enjoy all the unique guys we have in this competition -- and Gordon is signed up for this competition -- and realize and enjoy that we all approach Draft Day differently. But most of all, have fun with this.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Hoosier Hick

Gordon the Geek

Post by Hoosier Hick » Fri Feb 20, 2004 10:15 am

Hey GG, I'm sure John can talk a big game, but I bet he is afraid to put his money where his mouth is. Come on in John. The more dead money, the merrier.
"People ask me what I do in the winter. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring." Rogers Hornsby

Gordon Gekko

Gordon the Geek

Post by Gordon Gekko » Fri Feb 20, 2004 10:19 am

Originally posted by Hoosier Hick:

Hey GG, I'm sure John can talk a big game, but I bet he is afraid to put his money where his mouth is. Come on in John. The more dead money, the merrier. I agree. BTW, I like your quote from Hornsby.