2007 Winter Freeze List

RawTalent

2007 Winter Freeze List

Post by RawTalent » Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:36 pm

Gentlemen, I will be competing in a 10-team, NL only, $260, standard 5x5 league with 7 players I can keep off this list for next year:

Jimmy Rollins ($29), CLIFF FLOYD ($17), Matt Murton ($14), Matt Cain ($13), DAVE ROBERTS ($12), JOSE GUILLEN ($12), Cory Sullivan ($11), Kerry Wood ($11), Brian McCann ($9), MIKE LIEBERTHAL ($8), Corey Hart ($5), Lastings Milledge ($5), Jason Jennings ($5), RANDY WOLF ($5), Salomon Torres ($2), Sean Marshall ($2), Wilson Betemit ($1), DAVID BELL ($1), Bob Howry ($1) and Dan Wheeler ($1).

Which 7 seven would you keep?

Players in BOLD are free agents yet to sign (if you have a strong feeling they will stay in the NL, go ahead and put them on your list.

Thanks for your help,

RT

Vander

2007 Winter Freeze List

Post by Vander » Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:09 am

I think you have 4 definate keepers, Rollins, Cain, Hart, and McCann, then I don't know how long you can wait to make your other decisions, but a lot depends. Where does Roberts end up and how bad do you need sb's? Does Murton still have a starting job? how healthy is Guillen? Can you wait for Milledge or will he start this year? will Wood, Howry, or Wheeler end up with the closer job? Hard to answer any of these questions. Hopfully you have lots of time to see how things shake out. I guess I wasn't very helpful. You just have to see how things play out.

KJ Duke

2007 Winter Freeze List

Post by KJ Duke » Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:57 pm

Originally posted by Vander:

I think you have 4 definate keepers, Rollins, Cain, Hart, and McCann, then I don't know how long you can wait to make your other decisions, but a lot depends. Where does Roberts end up and how bad do you need sb's? Does Murton still have a starting job? how healthy is Guillen? Can you wait for Milledge or will he start this year? will Wood, Howry, or Wheeler end up with the closer job? Hard to answer any of these questions. Hopfully you have lots of time to see how things shake out. I guess I wasn't very helpful. You just have to see how things play out. Agreed on those 4, McCann Cain Rollins Hart, plus I'd keep Betemit and Roberts. The last spot probably Guillen at this point, with Wheeler close.

[ November 19, 2006, 09:59 PM: Message edited by: KJ Duke ]