Keeper league question

SlimShady

Keeper league question

Post by SlimShady » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:49 am

Hey... I am wondering if someone can help me decide who to keep in a big money keeper league. There are 11 keepers.. and I have 9 definites. I have to decide between the following for the last 2 spots...

Ian Kinsler - $27 (overpriced?)

Jose Valverde - $20 (overpriced?)

Denard Span - $4

Ian Stewart - $7

David Freese - $1

It is a $260 cap - typical 23 player league. I know this isn't much info, but whatever input would be great. My first 9 players are $102 and include 4 starters and 1 closer. I dont have a 2nd or 3rd baseman yet.

Thanks for any help you can offer..

Alan Greenberg
"Green Acres is the place to be"

KJ Duke

Keeper league question

Post by KJ Duke » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:58 pm

Originally posted by alang:

Hey... I am wondering if someone can help me decide who to keep in a big money keeper league. There are 11 keepers.. and I have 9 definites. I have to decide between the following for the last 2 spots...

Ian Kinsler - $27 (overpriced?)

Jose Valverde - $20 (overpriced?)

Denard Span - $4

Ian Stewart - $7

David Freese - $1

It is a $260 cap - typical 23 player league. I know this isn't much info, but whatever input would be great. My first 9 players are $102 and include 4 starters and 1 closer. I dont have a 2nd or 3rd baseman yet.

Thanks for any help you can offer..

Alan Greenberg 1 span

2 kinsler

3 stewart

4 freese

5 valverde

mjp

Keeper league question

Post by mjp » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:17 am

span and stewart should be worthy of the 11 bucks your spending on them.......they aren't fantasy gods but they have stayed away from injury concerns. kinsler is expensive but gives you 5 categories when he is right. the trouble is he's had some injury issues and might be too risky to keep.

note: i was unaware of the keeper league they have here. how much is this league cost to get in? future use only.

mike

mjp

Keeper league question

Post by mjp » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:21 am

my mistake, your talking about a keeper league outside the sphere of the NFBC.

MIKE