March 21st Sat 9pm

GoodnGodless

March 21st Sat 9pm

Post by GoodnGodless » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:30 pm

Just wondering if the draft position for this league has been set and if the draft room or link is available. I got the email about setting up KDS by Friday the 11th (chose not to) but have not been able to sus out any info on draft position or how to get into / check out the draft room. I tried looking at the boards to research this prior to bothering folks with a post but haven't been able to find any answers on my own so any help is much appreciated!
If the Cincinnati Reds were really the first major league baseball team, who did they play? - George Carlin

Tom Kessenich

March 21st Sat 9pm

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:05 pm

Originally posted by GoodnGodless:

Just wondering if the draft position for this league has been set and if the draft room or link is available. I got the email about setting up KDS by Friday the 11th (chose not to) but have not been able to sus out any info on draft position or how to get into / check out the draft room. I tried looking at the boards to research this prior to bothering folks with a post but haven't been able to find any answers on my own so any help is much appreciated! Yes this draft was set up and you can see it on your team page. You'll be able to access the draft room at any time on the day of the draft.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich