Flood Victims???

Wire2Wire

Flood Victims???

Post by Wire2Wire » Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:20 pm

Are there any guys in this NFBC that were from New Orleans/Mississippi area?

If so, are they ok?

What if they were winning their league or close to it, but on some rooftop waiting to be rescued, worrying about getting their next weeks line-up changes in!!!

I hope everyone is safe, even you Doughboy.

How in the h_ll have you kept the #1 spot the whole year. Are you a Computer hacker of some kind?

Wire 2 Wire
Wire2Wire

DOUGHBOYS

Flood Victims???

Post by DOUGHBOYS » Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:03 am

Here's hoping that all of our league mates and their families in that area are doing well. Answering your question, Wire2Wire (I love that name), a great draft, a few good pickups, and a lot of luck.
On my tombstone-
Wait! I never had the perfect draft!

Wire2Wire

Flood Victims???

Post by Wire2Wire » Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:01 am

Doughboy, is that how ya did it!

Well great job! I hope we can do that next year.

This year we thought we had a good draft, not so many good pick-ups, and some really exceptional BAD LUCK . We continue to have guys perform well... On the bench, and underperform when their in the lineup! ie...Mo Pena, Lofton, Clayton, J Phillips.

Anyways, we hope to field a better team next yr. Good luck in your quest for the big $$$.

Rob
Wire2Wire

Tom Kessenich

Flood Victims???

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:40 am

We definitely hope that any members of our NFBC family who are in New Orleans or anywhere near the devastation delivered by Hurricane Katrina are doing well during this very difficult time. Our thoughts and prayers are definitely with everyone down there.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich