Live Stats Options

viper

Live Stats Options

Post by viper » Fri May 07, 2004 12:35 am

Greg/Tom

There is a box at the bottom of live stats allowing you to choose between all stats and just those for the NFBC. It is:

Show Only My League's Scoring Categories: [box here] (In effect next update)

There is another current post on this board asking for it to only be our leagues stats but I do agree that some folks may want to see all stats. The problem is that the box essentially gets unchecked from day-to-day. I checked it yesterday and never unchecked it. Today the box was unchecked all by itself. Is there some way that STATs can set it up so that the status of the box, be it checked or unchecked, is maintained. I would not want the additional stats removed but for those that just want to see our leagues stats all the time, this very small change would be beneficial.

Mike

[ May 07, 2004, 06:36 AM: Message edited by: viper ]

Tom Kessenich

Live Stats Options

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri May 07, 2004 7:10 am

Mike, I've forwarded your request to STATS (as well as the comments in the other thread about the Live Stats situation). I'll let you know what they have to say.

Just as an FYI, STATS has asked that if you have any questions that you're hoping to get immediate responses to, don't hesitate to e-mail them at [email protected]. They do check the boards and we forward all of your questions/comments/requests etc. to them, but they have 24/7 customer support and are happy to help with any questions or comments and all that good stuff you guys have.

[ May 07, 2004, 01:13 PM: Message edited by: Tom Kessenich ]
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich