First week

Terry Pass

First week

Post by Terry Pass » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:27 pm

Is the first week Sunday to Sunday? Do you have until 5 minutes before the first game on Monday to set your rosters? And then the Sunday game players are locked? How will the first week work?

[ March 23, 2007, 12:29 AM: Message edited by: Scorpion ]

Terry Pass

First week

Post by Terry Pass » Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:30 pm

Anyone know? Maybe my question is vague?

eddiejag

First week

Post by eddiejag » Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:11 pm

tHE WEEK BEGINS ON MONDAY, you have 5 minutes before the 1st game on monday to switch your lineup.So if the season opens on sunday , thats the last day of the week.
EDWARD J GILLIS

Diamond Dogs

First week

Post by Diamond Dogs » Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:05 am

I seem to recall, last year that the season started on a Sunday and in the stats, it was listed as Week 0.

This season it is listed as Sunday 4/1 through Sunday 4/1. So I believe it is the same as last year.

If that is the case then you would need to set your lineup, (if you have Sunday players), 5 minutes prior to the start of the first game, (i.e.- Sunday 8:00 pm). You might want to set a preliminary lineup prior to Monday just in case Stats had something different in mind however.

Greg Ambrosius

First week

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:36 am

Originally posted by Scorpion:

Is the first week Sunday to Sunday? Do you have until 5 minutes before the first game on Monday to set your rosters? And then the Sunday game players are locked? How will the first week work? You have five minutes before next Sunday's game to set your lineup. That will be a separate week of just one game, something we call Week 0. Then you have time to set your lineup before Monday's first game, five minutes before that, for Week 1's games. All weeks go Monday through Sunday. Good luck.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius