Mitchell and Ness To Sponsor Mid-Season Leagues

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed May 18, 2005 9:22 am

I'm proud to announce a new partnership for the NFBC. Mitchell & Ness, the creators of those incredible retro jerseys, jackets and more, have agreed to be the title sponsor of the NFBC's Mid-Season Leagues. Mitchell & Ness has agreed to provide one retro jersey to each league champion of the mid-season leagues. Each league champ will have their choice of a retro jersey so that they get exactly the one they want.

Surf their site at www.mitchellandness.com to find an incredible display of retro jerseys. Just click on the Online Store and then MLB at the top and you'll see a listing for every team imaginable down the left-hand side. Imagine the choices if you're fortunate enough to win one of these leagues. And yes, the same opportunity is available to the mid-season league champs whether it's a $100 entry fee league or a $1,000 entry fee league.

Thanks to the folks at Mitchell & Ness for this great promotion. They see the great audience we have here and want to be part of our future growth. I told them many of our guys already wear their retro jerseys to the draft, but you can never have enough retro jerseys on Draft Day!

Mitchell & Ness has also agreed to be a sponsor of our National Fantasy Football Championship and will offer 16 weekly prizes to our group. We hope to expand our relationship with them in 2006 and get them completely involved with the NFBC's main event. So we haven't foresaken our main event, but this is a great starter opportunity for both parties as we move forward together.

Good luck everyone and thanks again to Mitchell & Ness for joining the most dedicated group of fantasy baseball players in the country.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Chest Rockwell

Post by Chest Rockwell » Wed May 18, 2005 11:12 am

Greg,

That is awesome, I have needed a throw back jersey for a while. My street credentials are nothing, all my homies will give me mad props when they see me in my old school Lynn Swann jersey. Peace out...

KJ Duke

Post by KJ Duke » Thu May 19, 2005 9:48 pm

Nice pickup Greg, who doesn't love the retro jerseys? I might have to add another lge now.