KDS Deadline and Draft Orders for March 28th-30th Satellite Drafts??

Bobby D

Post by Bobby D » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:13 am

It would be nice to get KDS deadlines and draft orders for the 14-15 drafts taking place these 3 days. Might be helpful and wise to get these taken care of before the busy main event weekend. I am sure most of these teams would like to know their order before the weekend so they can prepare?

Any information would be greatly appreciated!

stool pigeon

Post by stool pigeon » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:08 am

bump.... some of these drafts have been full for weeks.not sure of why there is a delay. would be nice to get the kds in and draft spots within the next day or so.
kaw f'ing kaw!!

Dylan Kolatzki
Saukville WI

Big Fish

Post by Big Fish » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:04 am

Greg had sent out an email this morning advising everyone to set their KDS preferences::

"deadline for ALL remaining Satellite and Online Double Play leagues will be Wednesday at 9 a.m. EST. Set your preferences on your team page by then and we will begin setting up the full leagues. If you have any questions, contact Tom at [email protected]."

Bobby D

Post by Bobby D » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:49 am

Originally posted by Big Fish:

Greg had sent out an email this morning advising everyone to set their KDS preferences::

"deadline for ALL remaining Satellite and Online Double Play leagues will be Wednesday at 9 a.m. EST. Set your preferences on your team page by then and we will begin setting up the full leagues. If you have any questions, contact Tom at [email protected]." Thanks for the heads up, I must have missed that email.

rockitsauce

Post by rockitsauce » Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:28 am

Tom, can we expect to see these draft orders some time today?
Always be closing.

Bobby D

Post by Bobby D » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:15 am

Every year this seems to happen. You have to beg for draft orders before someone decides to get them sent out.

If the high dollar leagues are able to get their draft orders a week in advance, why can't the $125 Sat. leagues get theirs in a timely fashion as well?

Every year we are told all price point leagues are valued equally, but the results are the same each year.

I don't think we are asking too much to have draft orders announced a week in advance.

With that said, I appreciate all everyone has done to get this to work out this year. I will continue to hope this issue gets worked out in future years. Very disappointing this is still happening.

Geoffrey Stein

Post by Geoffrey Stein » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:42 am

Originally posted by Bobby D:

Every year this seems to happen. You have to beg for draft orders before someone decides to get them sent out.

If the high dollar leagues are able to get their draft orders a week in advance, why can't the $125 Sat. leagues get theirs in a timely fashion as well?

Every year we are told all price point leagues are valued equally, but the results are the same each year.

I don't think we are asking too much to have draft orders announced a week in advance.

With that said, I appreciate all everyone has done to get this to work out this year. I will continue to hope this issue gets worked out in future years. Very disappointing this is still happening. There's a $1,000 satellite on March 28 that is waiting for its draft order, as well. Price has nothing to do with it -- we're just very backed up right now and trying our best to get things knocked out.

We appreciate your patience.
Geoffrey Stein - (No Longer)Senior Editor, Fanball.com (R.I.P.)
[email protected]
AIM: gstein729

stool pigeon

Post by stool pigeon » Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:34 am

i'm trying to stay patient here but these satellite leagues are always neglected.

the two 500 leagues i'm in have been full for weeks. i don't know how complicated the picking of draft spots process is but it must be extensive.

i don't think its unreasonable to get a draft pick 4 days before the draft.
kaw f'ing kaw!!

Dylan Kolatzki
Saukville WI

edelman24

Post by edelman24 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:05 am

agreed. I'm waiting on the 3/28 7pm Online Double play as well. I know everyone is busy but so are we preparing for this weekend and I can't continue to check these boards every 15 minutes hoping our draft orders will be posted.

It would be nice to at least receive an email once they are posted, if you are sending them I am not getting them. Communication is all we are asking for here.

Thanks.

Geoffrey Stein

Post by Geoffrey Stein » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:21 am

Originally posted by edelman24:

agreed. I'm waiting on the 3/28 7pm Online Double play as well. I know everyone is busy but so are we preparing for this weekend and I can't continue to check these boards every 15 minutes hoping our draft orders will be posted.

It would be nice to at least receive an email once they are posted, if you are sending them I am not getting them. Communication is all we are asking for here.

Thanks. That league has been set up for quite some time now. The order is on the league homepage -- enjoy the No. 1 pick.
Geoffrey Stein - (No Longer)Senior Editor, Fanball.com (R.I.P.)
[email protected]
AIM: gstein729

edelman24

Post by edelman24 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:56 am

[ March 25, 2011, 01:58 PM: Message edited by: edelman24 ]