New fantasy baseball website

Less than Dave

Post by Less than Dave » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:55 pm

Hey guys, I've already talked with a few of you about a website I have been working on... I'm finally getting going on it.. so if you are bored or just wanna check out a new website, or even if you want insight into how I'm going to draft/who I like/etc so you can screw me in the draft, feel free to check it out

http://rotosaurus.blogspot.com

All comments/questions/suggestions welcome. I have never done a blog or website before, but I have a lot of content I want to publish so this is a start. Thanks!

CC's Desperados

Post by CC's Desperados » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:34 am

Looks good and good luck....FP

Quahogs

Post by Quahogs » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:59 am

Looks like MORE of Dave to me :D ..

Site looks nice, especially like the lineup and rotation write ups. You plan on weekly waiver wire articles this season ?

mother

Post by mother » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:51 am

Sweet site, Dave. I agree, you've got something going there with the lineup and rotation projections. Keep it up!

mother

Less than Dave

Post by Less than Dave » Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:15 pm

hey thanks guys! Yes, I plan to keep everything updated.. I constantly check every day for changes so if anything happens I'll put it on there.. but if I miss something, please let me know! Yeah, Stephen, I will have waiver wire write-ups throughout the season.. which could be bad for me haha... but ya look for much more content to come I have about 20 or so articles I have the topics for and want to write in the next month or so... keep checking and thanks for the nice words!

rkulaski

Post by rkulaski » Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:49 am

Nice site. Not too fancy, content driven. I like it, good job! sincerely,

-arch enemy in the Chicago main
Richard Kulaski
Fairview, TN

Navel Lint

Post by Navel Lint » Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:58 am

Originally posted by rkulaski:

Nice site. Not too fancy, content driven. I like it, good job! sincerely,

-arch enemy in the Chicago main While you guys are battling each other, maybe you can let me slide in and get a piece of the money pie this year

Nice site Dave. I will be reading closely. :D
Russel -Navel Lint

"Fans don't boo nobodies"
-Reggie Jackson

Less than Dave

Post by Less than Dave » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:19 am

hahaha good thing I've relocated to Vegas where you can't screw me by drafting my guys right in front of me! ;)

Less than Dave

Post by Less than Dave » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:47 pm

bump... new updates.

For those of you who were checking before and saw I didn't update for like a week and a half, I apologize... I was very busy, but we have committed to posting at least 1 new article per day so please keep checking back, and feel free to "follow" as well... I promise these are the most accurate and up-to-date depth charts, rotations, and lineups you will find... and if you have any corrections for me, feel free to comment. Thanks guys!