Ben Sheets Sucks A**

Glenneration X

Ben Sheets Sucks A**

Post by Glenneration X » Sun May 02, 2010 7:30 am

I can't believe this is the same pitcher I've watched dominate his whole career during those rare times he's been healthy. Is there any way he is healthy right now?

I was smart enough to draft him for multiple teams :rolleyes: . Now, I didn't expect him to last the entire season. After all, a hangnail or a splinter can happen at any moment. Still, I expected quality innings until the inevitable 60-day DL visit. :confused:

What the hell?? :mad:

Glenn

[ May 02, 2010, 01:32 PM: Message edited by: Glenneration X ]

Red Sox Nation

Ben Sheets Sucks A**

Post by Red Sox Nation » Sun May 02, 2010 7:36 am

Sheets is a ***** piece of ****** s***!!!!

17 ER 7 IP this week. Thank you for the double start you ******* ********
2004 NYY "The Greatest Choke in the History of Sports"

GOD Loves You

Ben Sheets Sucks A**

Post by GOD Loves You » Sun May 02, 2010 7:51 am

How about having Sheets and Edwin Jackson together this week??? Thankfully it's my worst team or I might care a lil. :mad:

team z

Ben Sheets Sucks A**

Post by team z » Sun May 02, 2010 8:10 am

Hey at least your suck pitcher was drafted, I went out of my way to pick up Pelfrey.
A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms. Enthusiasms, enthusiasms... What are mine? What draws my admiration? What is that which gives me joy? Baseball! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NRIpmO6FWk

TOXIC ASSETS

Ben Sheets Sucks A**

Post by TOXIC ASSETS » Sun May 02, 2010 8:55 am

Sheets is the gamble to end all other gambles. Chalk it up to....you made a BAD pick and it won't happen again.

Gekko

Ben Sheets Sucks A**

Post by Gekko » Sun May 02, 2010 9:00 am

Originally posted by Red Sox Nation:

17 ER 7 IP this week. Thank you for the double start you ******* ******** are u dropping him today?

Red Sox Nation

Ben Sheets Sucks A**

Post by Red Sox Nation » Sun May 02, 2010 9:06 am

Originally posted by Gekko:

quote:Originally posted by Red Sox Nation:

17 ER 7 IP this week. Thank you for the double start you ******* ******** are u dropping him today?
[/QUOTE]If EY2 was available I would say yes. The more likely scenario is that this piece of s**t rots on the bench for a week or two until I drop him.
2004 NYY "The Greatest Choke in the History of Sports"

eddiejag

Ben Sheets Sucks A**

Post by eddiejag » Sun May 02, 2010 9:35 am

I dont have that piece of Sheet in any of my 14 leagues and loving every minute of the agonoy.

What a bum and he's on that one year contract where the A's are suppose to trade him to a contender later in the year but that didnt expect this.If he was a free agent i would skip right by him. Enjoy. :D
EDWARD J GILLIS

Frozen Tundra

Ben Sheets Sucks A**

Post by Frozen Tundra » Sun May 02, 2010 4:08 pm

Originally posted by Glenneration X:

I can't believe this is the same pitcher I've watched dominate his whole career during those rare times he's been healthy. Is there any way he is healthy right now?

I was smart enough to draft him for multiple teams :rolleyes: . Now, I didn't expect him to last the entire season. After all, a hangnail or a splinter can happen at any moment. Still, I expected quality innings until the inevitable 60-day DL visit. :confused:

What the hell?? :mad:

Glenn He's done in my team until he can show he can pitch. I'd rather put a DL pitcher out there over this garbage...

I thought the Doug Davis mess last week would have been the worst hit for my team's ERA all year. I was dead wrong, although the dude who had Jackson and Sheets is definitely feelin a lot worse

Harden could be this weeks's Ben Sheets this coming week. I'd be super happy with 8 ER in two starts.
"Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions"
-Albert Einstein

Chameleon

Ben Sheets Sucks A**

Post by Chameleon » Mon May 03, 2010 2:48 am

I think I might top you all ... Sheets AND Hochevar in the same week.

Can anyone add a Johan Santana to the mix, and we might have a winner.

I only got Sheets in 1 of 3 leagues, and I actually had him on the cut list last night, but the claim didn't go through. He will be cut in the very near term, and he'll be forever more "un-ownable" in any format, all the time.

Kinda like Oliver Perez and a few others in my world.
"Past Peformance Does Not Guarantee Future Returns"

Glenneration X

Ben Sheets Sucks A**

Post by Glenneration X » Mon May 03, 2010 3:05 am

Originally posted by TTBoy:

I think I might top you all ... Sheets AND Hochevar in the same week.

Can anyone add a Johan Santana to the mix, and we might have a winner.

I only got Sheets in 1 of 3 leagues, and I actually had him on the cut list last night, but the claim didn't go through. He will be cut in the very near term, and he'll be forever more "un-ownable" in any format, all the time.

Kinda like Oliver Perez and a few others in my world. I have Sheets & Hochevar together on THREE teams!!! :mad:

Worst of all, this includes a Main Event team!!!

That team also had King Felix, Scherzer, Norris, and worst of all Octavio Dotel & Jim Johnson contribute mightily to the cause this week. Throw in the fact that Jurrjens came up lame & you can guess how much love I got from the pitching side of things this scoring period.

When last checked yesterday, I had a total of 6.5 pitching points for that team. :(

At least I can't drop too much more on that side of the standings.....all up from here! :cool:

Glenn

[ May 03, 2010, 09:07 AM: Message edited by: Glenneration X ]

Draftboard Guy

Ben Sheets Sucks A**

Post by Draftboard Guy » Mon May 03, 2010 8:32 am

This has got to be the funniest topic ever on the message boards. I can't stop laughing! I mean no disresepect to anyone, as I have been there too. I just can't stop laughing!

Let's make this a weekly feature. :D :D
Draftboard Guy

whipsaw

Ben Sheets Sucks A**

Post by whipsaw » Sat May 08, 2010 11:15 am

So who had the nuts to start Sheets this week against the best team in baseball? I own him on multiple teams and started him nowhere. :(