League Standings Fix and misc Ryan.....

Crazy Like a Fox

Post by Crazy Like a Fox » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:19 am

League Standings have + and - points for the previous days standings. It's incorrect. I went up 8 points but shows -2 points.

League Standings: Regarding stats. Should show categories from top to bottom on offense: BA, then homers, rbi's, runs, stolen bases.

Pitching cats from top to bottom: Wins, e.r.a., whip, strikeouts, saves. Last year had it right.

Also, shows League Player information, you click on MY PLAYERS and it does nothing.

Probable Starters Page doesn't work right. For some reason it shows One Start and Two Start buttons, click either one and nothing happens. ONLY NECESSARY FEATURE IS TWO-START FREE AGENT PITCHERS. The emphasis is on the free agent part. Everyone can see their own two-start pitcher from the Setting Lineup Page. This was a problem last year that was never addressed. Nobody cares about 2 start pitchers if they're on somebody else's team.

Also League Page layout needs work. Get rid of the Draft Order that takes up 20% of the page. Make that section the League Message Board as of right now, it's WAY too small.

Small gripes, but I like attention to detail. Thanks for listening.
"Hit a home run - put your head down, drop the bat, run around the bases, because the name on the front is more - a lot more important than the name on the back."

Ryne Sandberg (my favorite player of all-time)

Crazy Like a Fox

Post by Crazy Like a Fox » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:28 am

Also, another important point. Live Scoring. If I go up or down in any points during the day, it's nice to know which points from which cats are affected. Make the Live Scoring look like the awesome League Standings Page complete with up and down arrows for each cat for up to the minute updates and you've got a winner!

Thanks for all the improvements thus far. Keep up the good work.
"Hit a home run - put your head down, drop the bat, run around the bases, because the name on the front is more - a lot more important than the name on the back."

Ryne Sandberg (my favorite player of all-time)

Oaktown

Post by Oaktown » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:31 am

Those plus and minus and not for points not for the previous day. They list spots in the standings, not league points and they are from the previous week.

I would like to see it be the way you described though.