Welcome to the new boards!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jan 23, 2004 11:35 am

Guys, we have arrived! Thanks to STATS for creating the new message boards and allowing us to put smiley faces and all kinds of graemlins on our posts. I'd give two thumbs up to STATS but I don't know how to drive this bugger yet.

We have copied all of the posts from our old message boards except the big long one that asks who is coming to the NFBC. I'll try to get to that tonight so that everyone can see what's going on. But for the record, we've had 23 signups in the last 10 days, so it's obvious the word is getting out. We still have a ways to go to 300, but I like the direction we're going and I'm absolutely thrilled with the die-hard baseball guys (no gals yet) in the NFBC. Welcome aboard everyone!!!
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 23, 2004 12:20 pm

There, everything from the old boards are now on the new boards. We can officially kill the old ones as they are no longer taking any more posts. Have a blast on here guys and feel free to continue adding suggestions to make this site even better. We aim to please here.

But remember one thing: Don't ever make me copy and paste -- and more importantly read for a second time -- all of your posts again. It's time for a Miller Genuine Draft (what a great sponsor that would be!!) for me.