The MTM NFBC VEGAS PARTY! It's Back with a Vengeance for 2022! Friday, 3/25, 8:00 p.m. on!

Baseball Furies

The MTM NFBC VEGAS PARTY! It's Back with a Vengeance for 2022! Friday, 3/25, 8:00 p.m. on!

Post by Baseball Furies » Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:21 pm

YES, IT'S BACK and destined to be better than ever! 8-) The NFBC will again be returning to the Bellagio this year for the live events now that we were finally blessed with MLB in the 11th hour, but the party, and quite frankly the best damn social event of the entire two weeks of NFBC live events, is the place to be! And it's now just a mere 12 days away as of this post! :shock: Greg is once again stepping to the plate on our behalf, to reserve us our fabulous penthouse suite with the spectacular lake view and balconies as we have come to enjoy over the last several years. So it's going to take a monumental effort on my part to make this whole damn thing go down without a hitch in less than two weeks when I usually start pulling it together six to seven weeks out.

So the tradition will continue with my SIXTH installment already out there in Sin City this time on Friday evening the 25th starting at 8:00 p.m. PST and going as late as everyone would like to go after the completion of the live events of the day. So I am truly hoping that as many of my fellow fanatics and NFBC brethren will put this on their schedules to join me for a great evening of late night festivities now that we are finally coming out of the grips of all this COVID insanity. For all of you who attended last year out on the Grand Patio, it goes without saying that a great time was had by all as always. This being Vegas, and with so many of us getting together who really don't get a chance to see each other very often, let alone ever meet in person in the first place, there again needs to be a party worthy of the NFBC and in the true MTM tradition of fun, food, drink, light to medium debauchery, and copious amounts of shit-talking and ball-busting.

There will plenty of room to mingle, bullshit, trash-talk, take photos, get draft advice from me, etc. at your leisure for as long as you'd like that evening. There will be music, beverages, cigars, and I'll again have some draft results up on the big screen T.V. for all of us to debate about if possible. There will again be a full open bar like last year, and a delicious catered spread including desserts, so come both thirsty and hungry!

Now as much as I'd love to foot the remaining tab for this little shindig, who the fuck do you think I am? Phil Dussault?!!

Phil at this year's MTM Party

But this time next year, it will be all on me in celebration of my great victory and crowning as The People's Champion after I win my first overall Main Event title! 8-) [EDITOR'S NOTE: Mike said the same thing last year, and he didn't win jack shit.] So this being said, based on what it ran me last last time we had the suite in 2019, it's going to be about $100 a head this year all inclusive. I may also add a $25 per head tolerance service fee for all the bullshit that I need to put up with just to make this thing go down without a hitch, including my anger management classes for dealing with Greg each year. :lol:

So if you're planning on being in Vegas this year, and would like to be a part of the festivities, please post your name to this thread. I will then decide if you have my permission and are worthy enough to attend. :P :lol:

So let's get this rolling! We can have as many as 50 give or take, so the more the merrier as far as I'm concerned, and first come, first served. All are welcome, including significant others if you would like to subject them to this type of torture. :P I'll be sending out some personal invites via texts and PM's, but let's get things started here.

If you want in, I need to collect fees for this NOW since I have to front the deposits for the catering etc. You can PayPal or Venmo me the funds to [email protected] or @Michael-Massotto respectively...or feel free to send money to both if you would like. :mrgreen: THE DEADLINE FOR PAYMENT IS MARCH 21ST. After that, you're shit outta luck because I'll be in Vegas recovering from all this ahead of the live events and I need to have a final head count for catering by then.

Anyone else getting pumped yet? 8-) So who wants in? Please let me know ASAP. I know many of you have been asking me for weeks about this, but I can't remember everyone, so get back to me again. You can PM me, text me, or even DM me via Twitter @GodfatherNFBC with any questions or if you want me to add you to the guest list. Check the list if you already contacted me to make sure that I didn't miss anyone. Thanks all, and see you there!

MTM Vegas Party Mostly Distinguished Guest List

1. MTM (pd.)
2. Phil Dussault (pd.-The Champion is comped!)
3. Scott Fleming (pd.)
4. Vlad Sedler (pd.)
5. Scott Waggener (pd.)
6. Chad Fleming (pd.)
7. Dusty Wagner (pd.)
8. Paul Sporer (pd.)
9. Jason Anthony (pd.)
10. Marc Winokur (pd.)
11. Mark Northan (pd.)
12. Dave Ehsanipoor (pd.)
13. Rob Giese (pd.)
14. Bryan Vogel (pd.)
15. Rob Silver (pd.)
16. Doug Roth (pd.)
17. Rudy Gamble (pd.)
18. Grey Albright (pd.)
19. Ryan Faye (pd.)
20. Errol Thompson (pd.)
21. Dave Duncan (pd.)
22. Tanner Bell (pd.)
23. Jeff Zimmerman (pd.)
24. Craig Alexander (pd.)
25. Jason Wanic (pd.)
26. Dalton Del Don (pd.)
27. Mike Mager (pd.)
28. Jason Duponte (pd.)
29. Eric Albright (pd.)
30. David Shoup (pd.)
31. Dan DaSilva (pd.)
32. Anthony Gialde (pd.)
33. Jeff Erickson (pd.)
34. Jay Lyons (pd.)
35. Matt Anderson (pd.)
36. Matt Modica (pd.)
37. Dan Semsel (pd.)
38. Carter Gill (pd.) (HPA*) *Honorary Party Alcoholic
39. Mike Govier (pd.) Shit! There goes the neighborhood. :roll: :lol:
40. John Fish (pd.)
41. Mark Bendar (pd.)
42. Toby Guevin (pd.)
43. Russel Wyatt (pd.)
44. Dave Shovein (pd.)
45. Jeff Mitseff (pd.)
46. Scott Ross (pd.)
47. Scott Jenstad (pd.)
48. Lindy Hinkelman (pd.-NFBC Hall of Famer and two-time overall Main Event winner is comped!)
49. John Pausma (pd.-NFBC Hall of Famer...should have allowed me to comp him)
50. Ralph Ehrman (pd.)
51. James Anderson (pd.)
52. Zack Waxman (pd.)
53. Jenny Butler (pd.)
54. Eric Drescher (pd.)
55. Dustin McComas (pd.)
56. Eddie Gillis (pd.)
57. Curtis Jones (pd.)
58. Kevin Hasting (pd.)
59. Jeff Tudor (pd.)
60. Scott Davis (pd.)
61. Daniel Prepas (pd.)
62. James Tomony
63. Gabe Hinkelman (pd.)

Last edited by Baseball Furies on Fri Mar 25, 2022 2:50 am, edited 25 times in total.
"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." ~Dave Barry

jdryan

Re: The MTM NFBC VEGAS PARTY! It's Back with a Vengeance for 2022! Friday, 3/25, 8:00 p.m. on!

Post by jdryan » Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:54 am

I will miss this years party . I know it will be a blast but I will be over at the Park MGM at a concert... Enjoy!!!!
jody ryan

Baseball Furies

Re: The MTM NFBC VEGAS PARTY! It's Back with a Vengeance for 2022! Friday, 3/25, 8:00 p.m. on!

Post by Baseball Furies » Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:07 am

NOW JUST 10 DAYS AWAY FROM THE PARTY! 8-) PLEASE GET THOSE FUNDS TO ME ASAP IF YOU'RE ON THIS GUEST LIST! An amazing 40 people in for this thing in less than 24 hours! :shock: If I missed anyone who has already paid me, let me know. I have a lot of balls in the air right now and a ton to get done in the next couple of weeks for the live events in both Vegas and NYC! Thanks, boys and girls!
"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." ~Dave Barry

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:18 pm

This baby is filling up fast! So if you want in, better let me know and pay ASAP. I close this thing out Saturday!

Edwards Kings

Post by Edwards Kings » Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:45 am

Gonna hate to miss it. Not to go all "Moonlight" Graham on you, but have one for me fellas!

Too make it up to ya'all for not being there, I will have one of my cousins come and entertain!

Baseball is a slow, boring, complex, cerebral game that doesn't lend itself to histrionics. You 'take in' a baseball game, something odd to say about a football or basketball game, with the clock running and the bodies flying.
Charles Krauthammer

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:08 am

Pushing 50 now for the big bash, but I still need payment from a lot of you guys, so please see to it by Friday and make my damn life a little easier, will ya! Thanks, and still looking for a couple more diehards to brave the waters of the insanity that is the Midnight Madness Draft. I mean with Carter Gill and Mike Govier both in this one, what could possible go wrong? :lol:

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:49 pm

Last call for the party if you want in. I'm closing it up tomorrow!

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Tue Mar 22, 2022 6:25 pm

Okay, so this is it. The ABSOLUTE final party list without further endangering young children and breaking hotel fire codes. And I can also no longer accept bribes, livestock, and sexual favors...in no particular order. The catering order is in, and I'm toast getting this whole thing set up, so I'll be poolside for the next couple of days recuperating in advance of the drafts and Friday night, of course. If your name is on this list and you're paid, the elevator attendant will have your name to let you up. The party will be held in a SPA TOWER SUITE. For those of you new to the Bellagio, these are the elevators closest to the meeting rooms where the live events will be held. Now as for which suite that will be come Friday, I have no idea. So look for an update here on Friday and also on Twitter or text or DM or whatever and I'll get it to you. Greg, Tom, and Darik will have it on Friday once I know as well to help spread the word. In five years of doing this so far, I haven't lost anyone yet, so you'll get there. Ask a fellow NFBC'er. He/she is probably going to be there as well. Safe travels all, and let the games begin! 8-)

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Fri Mar 25, 2022 12:56 pm

BREAKING NEWS! Here's the suite # for tonight for all the festivities beginning at 8:00 p.m. tonight: 04601 in the Spa Tower. There will be an elevator attendant with a sign and a guest list with your name on it if you're listed below. Let's get ready to party!!! 8-)