Meatloaf Joins The NFBC

Meatloaf Joins The NFBC

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 23, 2004 10:56 am

We're happy to report that the rock star MeatLoaf was one of the many new signups this week as he's set to compete in the National Fantasy Baseball League draft in Las Vegas. MeatLoaf is one of the many dedicated Leaderboard Sports guys who have signed up for the NFBC this week and he will draft in person at the Rio. Welcome aboard and thanks for choosing our event.

Don't delay on Las Vegas as many of the early signups are picking Las Vegas and getting their flight and hotel accommodations taken care of early while the rates are good.

Meatloaf Joins The NFBC

Welcome aboard Meatloaf. I look forward to drafting with you in Vegas. Looks like the new year has brought with it the basbeall bug, as it seems like people are jumping off the fence. 72 days and counting 'boys!

Meatloaf Joins The NFBC

We're not trying to use Meat Loaf as our poster child to join the NFBC, but I thought people participating in Las Vegas would be interested to know that not only is he drafting live in the NFBC draft, but he will also be a co-manager in the Vegas NL Auction on Friday night with Bruce Barnard. As Leaderboard Sports pointed out in another post, he wraps up his Born To Rock world tour in New Zealand that week, so he should be ready to either kick some butt or sleep at the draft table. Glad to have you on board, Meat, it's twice as nice to have you both days.

Meatloaf Joins The NFBC

I have played in a softball league with Meatloaf in Connecticut. Really nice guy! But I hope he drafts better than he hits...Heh heh, just kidding Meat.