Pirates SS Tucker in FA pool???

Outlaw

Pirates SS Tucker in FA pool???

Post by Outlaw » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:46 am

Why isn't Cole Tucker available in Free Agent pool today. He played yesterday.

Outlaw

Re: Pirates SS Tucker in FA pool???

Post by Outlaw » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:13 am

same with Mike Chavis?

DOUGHBOYS

Post by DOUGHBOYS » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:21 am

Mike, I couldn't find them listed either.
Type their names in 'search' and they appear.

Edit- They are listed now.
On my tombstone-
Wait! I never had the perfect draft!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:33 pm

Outlaw wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:46 am
Just an FYI: newly added players show up at the exact same time every morning, including Tucker yesterday. You should be able to see the new additions each morning by 7 am ET. However, if you had the FAAB page open on your computer before then, you'll need to refresh that page or jump out of that page and come back in to see the new additions. The newly added players are all loaded into free agency at the same time each day and only once per day. Hope this helps going forward.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Navel Lint

Post by Navel Lint » Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:29 am

Greg Ambrosius wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:33 pm
Outlaw wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:46 am
Just an FYI: newly added players show up at the exact same time every morning, including Tucker yesterday. You should be able to see the new additions each morning by 7 am ET. However, if you had the FAAB page open on your computer before then, you'll need to refresh that page or jump out of that page and come back in to see the new additions. The newly added players are all loaded into free agency at the same time each day and only once per day. Hope this helps going forward.

Please advise the time that it is safe for me to make FAAB bids on Sunday morning. Looking this morning at 10:25est it appears that Carter Kieboom has not been added to Free Agent list. Unless I have missed him, he does not appear to be on any team in my league.
Russel -Navel Lint

"Fans don't boo nobodies"
-Reggie Jackson

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:04 am

Yes, we added free agents now. The free agent script did not run properly last night, so we manually added them now. We are looking at the code now, but all free agents have been added to the FAAB pool who first played last night.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Quahogs

Post by Quahogs » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:19 am

Greg Ambrosius wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:04 am
Yes, we added free agents now. The free agent script did not run properly last night, so we manually added them now. We are looking at the code now, but all free agents have been added to the FAAB pool who first played last night.
I don't see Vlad in the pool...

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:33 am

Quahogs wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:19 am
Greg Ambrosius wrote:
I don't see Vlad in the pool...
Is there an NFBC league where he wasn't drafted? Or was he cut already? We will make sure he's added if so.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Quahogs

Post by Quahogs » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:44 am

e1522628-fac0-4301-ac9a-e6b91c28f138-largeImage.jpg
e1522628-fac0-4301-ac9a-e6b91c28f138-largeImage.jpg (21.74 KiB) Viewed 3953 times

Navel Lint

Post by Navel Lint » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:53 pm

Greg Ambrosius wrote:
I see that additional players have been added to the free agent pool since the time of your post saying that all free agents had been added. I understand you guys had an issue and are working to correct the problem.

You have stated that all free agents are added at the same time every morning. Can you please advise at what time on Sunday morning I can be safe in submitting my FAAB bids knowing that all free agents have been added to the pool? For example, if I wanted to make a bid on Kieboom this morning at 10est, I would have typed his name on free agent page and he wouldn't have been listed. Unless I then verify every team roster in my league (which I did this morning), I would have to assume that he was rostered by another team, which he was not.
Russel -Navel Lint

"Fans don't boo nobodies"
-Reggie Jackson