Roster Format

glenlake22

Roster Format

Post by glenlake22 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:16 am

I'm sure this has been talked about, but wondering if bench will be ordered by position eventually? Or is there a way to do that now? I feel like a month or two ago it was ordered by position and now it by draft order. Thanks!

Greg Ambrosius

Re: Roster Format

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:48 am

glenlake22 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:16 am
I'm sure this has been talked about, but wondering if bench will be ordered by position eventually? Or is there a way to do that now? I feel like a month or two ago it was ordered by position and now it by draft order. Thanks!
Set LIneup will be just like last year. It's just one of the last items to finalize for us right now. It will be done shortly the way you had it last year and the way you like it.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

KJ Duke

Post by KJ Duke » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:23 pm

I hope it doesn't keep jumping around every time you click to move someone - it's very hard to track where you are with the page jumping sporadically, especially on the 50-man rosters. This didn't happen last year.

Liquidhippo

Post by Liquidhippo » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:01 pm

KJ Duke wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:23 pm
I hope it doesn't keep jumping around every time you click to move someone - it's very hard to track where you are with the page jumping sporadically, especially on the 50-man rosters. This didn't happen last year.
Amen KJ. It's more disorienting than watching a shaky-cam movie. I almost forget what move I'm trying to make.

Rotofan18

Post by Rotofan18 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:05 pm

Not ideal but did learn a little tip. Click on the position you want to change from your starting lineup brings all that qualify at that position.So if you only want to see what hitters in your DC are on the bench, click on the UT position. Works well from the lap top, not sure about iPad or phone. Works obviously with pitchers too. Hope it helps a little.