The First MTM Fast DC of the 2019 Season!

Greg Ambrosius

Re: The First MTM Fast DC of the 2019 Season!

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:27 am

Good job filling this league up. Once the site is live let us sign everyone up under the 2-hour DC. After the league is full then KDS will run 15 minutes later. You will each get an email that you've signed up for this league, so quickly set your KDS if you can. The league will start 1 hour after it fills.

Thanks again and good luck.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

sandckaye

Post by sandckaye » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:49 am

Greg...Please add me as a partner with Vogel

Thanks

Stan

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:30 pm

This league is now set up and ready to go. Look for draft spots in the next 10 minutes and be ready to draft 15 minutes after the draft spots are announced. The first Draft Champions league of the season is ready to roll and I KNOW it will be the first DC league FINISHED this year. Enjoy all and thanks for your patience today.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:46 pm

There were a handful of you we had to sign up by check because there was no payment info on the new site. Please see the email I've sent, follow the instructions and email me back and you'll be all set. Thanks much.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:33 am

A little delayed in getting this up on here, but this one was yet another masterpiece in MTM FAST DC history! 8-) Started out after we all waited in anticipation for most of the afternoon last Tuesday for the draft room to go live as the last bugs were worked out by the whiz kids at NFBC IT...

In this photo: Wait...this was Greg's office. My bad.

Here's IT wrapping things up for launch.

And then these fanatics exploded out of the gate with about 12 rounds of furious picks that late afternoon and evening, only to follow this up with Wednesday, Thursday, DONE! :shock: :D Even broke in a few newbies who easily embraced the format and kept pace with the vets. Nothing like these DC's at this pace. So who wants in for Fast DC #2 starting the day after Thanksgiving? Jump over to that thread and add your name to the list!
"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." ~Dave Barry