50% Off Discount For Arizona Fall League Symposium

Greg Ambrosius

50% Off Discount For Arizona Fall League Symposium

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:26 am

One of the best weekends of my baseball season every year is attending the Arizona Fall League Symposium, which is hosted by BaseballHQ.com and USA Today. Our own Ray Murphy puts on one helluva weekend of speakers, ballgames and even NFBC live drafts. This year's Symposium is scheduled for Nov. 1-4 in Phoenix.

Each year we seem to get more and more NFBC owners to attend the AFL Symposium and last year we had well over a dozen NFBC owners in attendance. It's great to see familiar faces as they prep for the upcoming baseball season. We even host two live NFBC Draft Champions leagues, finishing the first 23 rounds in Arizona and then completing the last 27 rounds in a 4-Hour format. It's a great way to kick off the season.

Take advantage of the Early Bird Special of 50% off here:

http://bhq.news/FPAZ18

It's good through July 16th, so don't delay. Sign up NOW and have a cold beer with me in sunny Phoenix. See you there.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Bronx Yankees

Re: 50% Off Discount For Arizona Fall League Symposium

Post by Bronx Yankees » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:58 am

Greg: Signed up for this last night. I’m a First Pitch Arizona virgin, but have heard great things about this event. Already looking forward to the symposium and seeing you and a bunch of NFBC’ers out there. You can count me in for one of those NFBC Draft Champions drafts that weekend. A chance to get out of the cold Northeast in November to watch and talk baseball and drink cold beer in the sun will not suck, either. :D

Mike
Mike Mager
"Bronx Yankees"

Greg Ambrosius

Re: 50% Off Discount For Arizona Fall League Symposium

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:44 am

Bronx Yankees wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:58 am
Greg: Signed up for this last night. I’m a First Pitch Arizona virgin, but have heard great things about this event. Already looking forward to the symposium and seeing you and a bunch of NFBC’ers out there. You can count me in for one of those NFBC Draft Champions drafts that weekend. A chance to get out of the cold Northeast in November to watch and talk baseball and drink cold beer in the sun will not suck, either. :D

Mike
Awesome Mike. I'll see you there. And Ron said he would buy first-timers a beer at Friday's game if you saved his Tweet from yesterday!! Make sure you save that and get an $8 beer on Ron!! :lol: You will LOVE this event, so I look forward to seeing you there. You'll know lots of the faces in the room and at the ballgames. See you there.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius