Steve Brunn on High Stakes Fantasy Advantage Tonight

Greg Ambrosius

Steve Brunn on High Stakes Fantasy Advantage Tonight

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:18 am

One thing we haven't done a good enough job is promote the NFBC players who are featured on our SiriusXM show every Wednesday night. This is a great way to make our top players the stars of the industry and we've had some really good guests so far. We'll do a better job of promoting them on the Message Boards and on Twitter going forward.

Tonight we have Steve Brunn of Wantagh, New York on the show at 10:20 pm ET. Steve has his Evil Empire team 7th in the Main Event after drafting in New York City on Sunday morning. We look forward to talking with Steve about his team and the live draft tonight. Join us.

The last couple of weeks we've had Matt Modica, Yates Blanton, Glenn Lowy, Andy Saxton, Rick Talley and others on the show. Everyone has done a great job representing the high stakes players and the NFBC. We look forward to continuing this each and every week going forward. You folks are the best guests we can have on our show.

Listen in tonight. Lots of baseball talk mixed in with the last half hour of fantasy football talk. Should be fun.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Rotofan18

Re: Steve Brunn on High Stakes Fantasy Advantage Tonight

Post by Rotofan18 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:05 pm

Hey Greg,

It was my pleasure!!! Thanks for the chance to chat about my Main Event team and our league. The draft was a great experience and I would urge anyone on the fence about doing a live event to take the plunge. What a great job you guys do. I’ve done my home leagues for over 20 years and would part with them before the Main Event. Again much thanks.

Now a quick question... any idea why it’s not avail on demand with SiriusXm? My kids can’t believe someone on the radio wanted to talk to their Dad!!
Happy Father’s Day and thanks once again.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:30 am

Rotofan18 wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:05 pm
Hey Greg,

It was my pleasure!!! Thanks for the chance to chat about my Main Event team and our league. The draft was a great experience and I would urge anyone on the fence about doing a live event to take the plunge. What a great job you guys do. I’ve done my home leagues for over 20 years and would part with them before the Main Event. Again much thanks.

Now a quick question... any idea why it’s not avail on demand with SiriusXm? My kids can’t believe someone on the radio wanted to talk to their Dad!!
Happy Father’s Day and thanks once again.
Steve, great job on Wednesday night. That was a lot of fun and you did great.

SiriusXM is a subscription service, so they don't allow clips to be downloaded. Wish they did, but they want folks to subscribe to SiriusXM completely to get any snippets from any channel. Nothing we can do about it. Happy Father's Day and if your kids need an eye witness that you actually were on the air have them call this Dad. :lol: I'll tell them the truth. Stay well.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Rotofan18

Post by Rotofan18 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:21 am

Haha thanks!!

Yeah I’m a SiriusXm subscriber ( mainly for the Fantasy station) and I usually catch you guys on demand every week but of course these week they must’ve burned the tapes because it isn’t available. All good expect a call from my 12 and 10 year old girls!!! 😉

Thanks again so much!!!

Bronx Yankees

Post by Bronx Yankees » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:39 am

Rotofan18 wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:21 am
Haha thanks!!

Yeah I’m a SiriusXm subscriber ( mainly for the Fantasy station) and I usually catch you guys on demand every week but of course these week they must’ve burned the tapes because it isn’t available. All good expect a call from my 12 and 10 year old girls!!! 😉

Thanks again so much!!!
Strange. Greg and Tom's show is available On Demand for the May 16, 23 and 30, and June 6 shows, but the June 13 show still is not available. Hope this is a one-time omission by SiriusXM and not some decision to cease making the show available On Demand. I almost always listen to the show, which I enjoy (great job fellas), but almost never get to listen to it live, and so I depend on it being available On Demand.

Mike
Mike Mager
"Bronx Yankees"

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:41 am

Bronx Yankees wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:39 am
Rotofan18 wrote:
Haha thanks!!

Thanks again so much!!!
Strange. Greg and Tom's show is available On Demand for the May 16, 23 and 30, and June 6 shows, but the June 13 show still is not available. Hope this is a one-time omission by SiriusXM and not some decision to cease making the show available On Demand. I almost always listen to the show, which I enjoy (great job fellas), but almost never get to listen to it live, and so I depend on it being available On Demand.

Mike
We don't have any input on that Mike but let me ask our producer if he knows how this can get added.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Bronx Yankees

Post by Bronx Yankees » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:29 pm

Tom Kessenich wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:41 am
Bronx Yankees wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:39 am
Rotofan18 wrote:
Haha thanks!!

Thanks again so much!!!

Mike
We don't have any input on that Mike but let me ask our producer if he knows how this can get added.
FYI, checked again tonight and now no prior shows are available On Demand.

Mike
Mike Mager
"Bronx Yankees"

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:17 pm

On Demand not available as of tonight.

In addition, Sirius app says High Stakes Fantasy Advantage is on Wednesday 12pm to 1pm :?: :?: :?:

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:42 am

Yes we are on for one hour this week live from Minneapolis at the Fantasy Sports Trade Conference. The FSTA Industry Draft airs tonight starting at 5 pm ET. Tom and I are the defending champs of this league. It’s football, but tune in anyway!!
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Le Grand Orange

Post by Le Grand Orange » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:33 am

The episode is available on demand as of Tuesday morning. Listening to it now!
Marc Winokur
Known Aliases "Le Grand Orange" "Gooden Plenty" and "Sky King"

Rotofan18

Post by Rotofan18 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:34 pm

Yes, it was posted today. Happy to let my girls hear their dad on the radio, lol. Thanks to who ever helped get it on there.