Cutine Starting Pitchers

orangemen90

Cutine Starting Pitchers

Post by orangemen90 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:05 am

Can not find the pitchers that are starting today in the Cutline game. The set line up tab is blank. What not post players there and have them locked at all times. You would be using a tool already available. Then the customers can see what their team is at any given day etc. Just a thought!

Thanks.

orangemen90

Re: Cutine Starting Pitchers

Post by orangemen90 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:18 pm

No thoughts.. are they there?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:17 pm

This is an optimal scoring lineup game. The computer picks your best players at the end of every week. I hope that helps.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

acesfull23

Post by acesfull23 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:55 pm

Fair point that, unlike last year, there is nowhere to view your team schedule in Cutline leagues. Yes, it doesn't technically make a difference since you aren't making any decisions, but it was nice last year to go to your team page and look at your pitchers and when they were starting, etc.

orangemen90

Post by orangemen90 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:36 pm

Greg Ambrosius wrote:This is an optimal scoring lineup game. The computer picks your best players at the end of every week. I hope that helps.
I enjoy watching the game. I am well aware of the framework of the rules.No knowing the active players for that day is well makes it all like paint dry.. I play enough had created what I needed this weekend .. But hint your development team can create my suggestion easily. There fore as an added selling tool one would be able to see their team through the set line up. All players would be locked.. The programmers all ready have code to do this. Just lock the players instead of the cryptic fail message.
Hint there are plenty here that work in the SaaS industry and have a deep understanding of what and how the development works...