Past leagues

BartoloColonsFitbit

Past leagues

Post by BartoloColonsFitbit » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:27 pm

Would someone be so kind as to show me how to access our past leagues on the new site? Thank you!

Tom Kessenich

Re: Past leagues

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:01 pm

It's not available at this time. It will be added at a later date. 14 years of history is going to take some time to get added onto the new site.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

JohnP

Post by JohnP » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:28 pm

Tom Kessenich wrote:It's not available at this time. It will be added at a later date. 14 years of history is going to take some time to get added onto the new site.
So none of the old baseball teams or football teams are available? That is different than what was posted a few days ago. Is there a different website address to reach those?

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:29 pm

JohnP wrote:
Tom Kessenich wrote:It's not available at this time. It will be added at a later date. 14 years of history is going to take some time to get added onto the new site.
So none of the old baseball teams or football teams are available? That is different than what was posted a few days ago. Is there a different website address to reach those?
They were available on the STATS site John. If you can still access your teams there you can find them there. But STATS is shutting things down so I'm not sure how much longer you can access old teams on our old site. But if you can still do that then yes they are there as far as I know.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:45 pm

BartoloColonsFitbit wrote:Would someone be so kind as to show me how to access our past leagues on the new site? Thank you!
So past NFBC teams are not on the new site yet. We will transfer them at some point once the live drafts are done, but in the meantime we expected them to still be on the old NFBC site until that was done. They still are on the old NFBC site, but today we redirected the home page to playnfbc.com and now we've made it tougher to get to those old teams.

First of all, we had to redirect that URL because too many past NFBC members kept seeing that contests were closed. We were getting several emails a day from past members wondering if we were still in business. Even though we've picked up emails to all past players, people were still confused by the two different sites. We had to redirect everyone from nfbc.stats.com to playnfbc.com and STATS did that this morning.

We still expected a back-end way to get to your teams, though. When we redirected the NFFC site you could still see your past NFFC teams by logging into your NFBC account. Now the one option is to go to nfbkc.com and log in.

One caveat before doing that. If you get redirected again to the SportsHub site, you'll need to do this:

Clean out browser history and log back in.

STATS accidentally redirected that URL as well and that's causing the problem from there. Once logged into the old basketball site you should be able to go to MY Teams and pull down to see all of your past baseball and football teams. That should work. If not, I'll reach out to STATS for one last remedy. We know seeing your past teams is important prep and we'll try to get this working again, but clean out your browser history, and hopefully we can get in through the back door of the basketball site since all teams for all sports are on the same page. Let me know if this works.

Sorry, but we had to redirect the old site.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius