!!RED ALERT!! 48_hours

Gordon Gekko

!!RED ALERT!! 48_hours

Post by Gordon Gekko » Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:11 am

Can you smelllllelllllelllelllllllellllel what Gekko's cook'n? Ya ladies, less than 48 hours until we get this party started.

Just some last second pointers for ya...

1) Don't draft a player unless you can pronounce his name correctly. The entire draft table will laugh their balls of at you if you butcher a name.

2) Draft your sleepers two rounds early. That way you will ensure you get them. Everyone will be drafting their sleepers one round early, so you need to make it two.

3) About an hour before the draft, that helpless feeling in your gut will cause you to make a mix between a number 1 and a number 2 in the toilet (hopefully not in your pants). Don't worry this is normal.

[ March 15, 2007, 07:12 AM: Message edited by: Gordon Gekko ]

The Mighty Men

!!RED ALERT!! 48_hours

Post by The Mighty Men » Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:58 am

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:

3) About an hour before the draft, that helpless feeling in your gut will cause you to make a mix between a number 1 and a number 2 in the toilet (hopefully not in your pants). Don't worry this is normal. Sounds like you speak from much experience, GG. Shall we reserve a stall for you?

And if that's the smell you are cooking, then I'll real happy to be in Chicago.

[ March 15, 2007, 08:00 AM: Message edited by: The Mighty Men ]
Who is this, robed in splendor, striding forward in the greatness of his strength? “It is I, proclaiming victory, mighty to save.” Isaiah 63:1

Nutty Scrats

!!RED ALERT!! 48_hours

Post by Nutty Scrats » Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:06 am

Can you smelllllelllllelllelllllllellllel what Gekko's cook'n? Ya ladies, less than 48 hours until we get this party started.

1) Don't draft a player unless you can pronounce his name correctly. The entire draft table will laugh their balls of at you if you butcher a name.

2) Draft your sleepers two rounds early. That way you will ensure you get them. Everyone will be drafting their sleepers one round early, so you need to make it two.

3) About an hour before the draft, that helpless feeling in your gut will cause you to make a mix between a number 1 and a number 2 in the toilet (hopefully not in your pants). Don't worry this is normal. Or you could go to New York a couple of days early to enjoy the Big Apple with the family before the big events like I did only to hear when you get here 4 -6 inches of snow are planned for late tonight and tomorrow! LOL I hope they have lots of pay per view movies in the hotel for the 5 year old! ROFL At least today won't be to bad, just rain! LOL I guess it's off to the museums today! :eek:
Ed

Vander

!!RED ALERT!! 48_hours

Post by Vander » Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:13 am

Originally posted by The Mighty Men:

quote:Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:

3) About an hour before the draft, that helpless feeling in your gut will cause you to make a mix between a number 1 and a number 2 in the toilet (hopefully not in your pants). Don't worry this is normal. Sounds like you speak from much experience, GG. Shall we reserve a stall for you?

And if that's the smell you are cooking, then I'll real happy to be in Chicago.
[/QUOTE]Hey MM which Chi league are you in? I'm in 1.

Hangtown

!!RED ALERT!! 48_hours

Post by Hangtown » Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:27 am

:D :D :D :D :cool:

This stuff is great, that was my biggest worry last year... Thanks GG, your stuff is classic!!
It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.

Dan