Join Me At First Pitch Arizona; You'll Love It

Greg Ambrosius

Join Me At First Pitch Arizona; You'll Love It

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:00 pm

For the 23rd straight year, BaseballHQ.com is going to sponsor the First Pitch Arizona at the Arizona Fall League. I'm happy to report that I'll be there again and we'll run NFBC Draft Champions leagues for the participants. We usually get two full leagues and they will be among the first to finish their drafts on the new online draft software.

I'm also happy to see the conference back at the Doubletree. I love that setup there (maybe the free breakfasts are the key!!) and I can't wait to kick off the 2018 baseball season there. Come and join me.

Here's the link to this year's conference:

https://www.baseballhq.com/first-pitch-arizona

I believe there is an Early Bird Special, so if you plan on going sign up now. The weather is just perfect at that time of year and last year we saw Cody Bellinger, Brent Honeywell, Michael Kopech and more great young stars. The year or two before we saw Aaron Judge there with his punch 'n Judy swing. What the hell happened to this monster since then? I can also remember sitting one row up from the on-deck circle when Bryce Harper and Mike Trout were on the same team. Amazing. That's what you get at the AFL and there are front row seats for every game.

NFBC vets like Dave Potts, Ray Murphy, Matthew Modica, Todd Zola, Brian Feldman, Rob Silver, Jason Collette, Jeff Erickson, Roy Ericson, Ed Klein, Ken O'Brien, Mike O'Connor, Larry Schechter, Perry Van Hook, Richard Temkin and Darik Van Riper are usually there as well. Come join the Fall family reunion!! 8-)

See you there.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius