Anyone Ready For Some Football?

Greg Ambrosius

Anyone Ready For Some Football?

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:49 pm

I know, I know, this is a baseball Message Board, so what the hell am I doing on here promoting our football contest? :shock: Give me 20 lashes and send me back to the gridiron.

But we have four days off for the All-Star break, so if you have some down time and need a quick draft fix we have some options in the NFFC. In fact, we have a new product this year called the NFFC $25s that are private Draft Champions Leagues -- with a best ball scoring format -- at $25 per team and league-only prizes of $200 for 1st and $50 for second. Those can be done in a slow draft format or every night at 8 pm ET or 10 pm ET at 1 minute per pick. Once you are done with Draft Day your work is done, so it's a great format for everyone.

The new site for this football season is

playnffc.com

Here's a link to the NFFC $25s:

https://playnffc.sportshubtech.com/contest/?id=121

If you're an NFBC owner who was too busy to take advantage of our Early Bird Specials, contact me at [email protected] and we'll get you set up for the 2017 NFFC season. We'll honor those for you through the next four days. Thanks all and good luck.

We are off to a great start in football with over 400 teams signed up for the NFFC Primetime and Classic, and full leagues in the Platinum League, 14-Team Ultimate League, Las Vegas and New York Auction Leagues and more. The Cutline Championship and Rotowire Online Championship are also off to good starts.

And all of the ADPs for the 10-team, 12-team and DC formats are also available on the site if you have a 2017 team. Enjoy.

Okay, enjoy the Home Run Derby tonight, the All-Star Game tomorrow and then two more days off. If you get bored and need a draft fix, we'll be ready for you. Drafts are available every night between now and Sept. 10th. Enjoy and good luck.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius