Cheap live draft in Vegas - NEED people ASAP

LTDave

Cheap live draft in Vegas - NEED people ASAP

Post by LTDave » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:46 am

Guys, I desperately need to fill the online championship league at 10 AM on Friday. It's only $350 to enter... so it's doing it for the same cost as online only you get to draft live - and we all know drafting live is the best! As it stands, I can't do a live draft unless this one fills... I think we need like 7-8 guys. Please get in touch with Greg ASAP over email at [email protected] and he'll get you in the league. Cmon, I know there's another 7-8 of you out there who want to do another live draft for cheap! Who knows, it could be the entry that gets you that $100,000 prize! Thanks guys - see ya in Vegas!

LTDave

Re: Cheap live draft in Vegas - NEED people ASAP

Post by LTDave » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:50 am

Guys the post from Greg is buried - it was posted on March 9th.. but here it is below and a link to it:
http://nfbcforums.stats.com/viewtopic.p ... ld#p199698

We already got 1 guy who said he'd join... let's get these 2 leagues filled!

Okay, we have a lot of folks flying out to Las Vegas for auctions and drafts and the pickings are getting slim. We don't have a lot of other options for folks outside of the Main Event as the auctions filled and most of the high-dollar contests have filled. Some folks are asking for more to do out there, yet folks are avoiding the Online Championship Plus offerings like the plague!! :shock: You've taught me this lesson, never offer these as part of the overall contest again. I get it.

But I was planning for live drafts in the 12-team format and have our Executive Penthouse Suite all set up for quick, easy 12-team drafts upstairs. Last year we did $750 OC Plus leagues in the suite on Friday at 10 am, 1 pm and 4 pm on the Second Weekend. I have the space again this year but with no demand for the drafts. What to do then?

Well, I want to host as many drafts as possible over both weekends, so here's my solution:

Las Vegas First Weekend:
We have plenty of dead time in Las Vegas First Weekend with a hard-core group of drafters. That's not good. We have full auctions on Friday at 10 am and Sunday at 10 am, along with two Mains on Saturday at 10 am. That leaves Friday and Saturday afternoon open for some drafts, something I know a few folks flying to Las Vegas are looking for. Nobody is signing up for a $750 OC Plus, so here's what I'll do. I will host a $350 Online Championship as a live draft in Las Vegas both afternoons. We won't have food and drinks throughout, but we can remain in the ballroom and crank out another live draft with a $100,000 grand prize. We can certainly do a $750 on either day, but I'm willing to make it $350 if that's the only way we can fill it up.

So here we go:

Las Vegas Online Championship League Live
Friday, March 24th, 4 pm PT
1. Jason Steeves ($350, maybe $750)
2. Don Warner ($750, would do $350)
3. Rob Giese ($350-$750)
4. Jon Stadtmueller
5. Mike Duggan
6. John Pausma ($350 or $750)

Las Vegas Online Championship League Live
Saturday, March 25th, 4 pm PT
1. Don Warner
2. Rob Giese ($350-$750)
3. Jon Stadtmueller
4. CIPRIANO RIVERA (tentative)
5. John Pausma ($350 or $750)
6. Roger Martin ($350)

Again, $750 would be fun, but I'll do it for $350 if that's needed. I just want three more hours of drafting with this group while giving you folks another drafting option. Sound good? Email me at [email protected] if you have any interest or post here on this thread.

On the Second Weekend, we'll host all of these in the Executive Penthouse Suite. I have that on Thursday night for the party and we'll offer these drafts at 10 am, 1 pm and 4 pm on Friday. Again, I'd love to fill $750 OC Plus leagues upstairs, but I'll do it at $350 if that's the only way we're going to fill up these leagues. We will see about Saturday afternoon as well.

Okay, it's just an idea. Shoot me an email if you want to draft with us and let me know if you have any interest in $750 or $350. We have a $1500 OC Plus league we're trying to fill on Friday at 4 pm down in the ballrooms and would love to get that one filled. First place earns $9,000 in that league and all owners are eligible for the $100,000 grand prize. Let's not offer a $350 at 4 pm just yet because I'd really like to fill that one.

Here's the offerings for now:

Las Vegas Online Championship League Live $750 or $350
Friday, March 31st, 10 am PT
1. Mike Mager
2. Bryan Vogel
3. Mason Favazza
4. Greg Doyle
5. Alexander Krivosheev
6. Dave McDonald

Friday, March 31st, 1 pm PT
1. Joe Lecak
2. Bryan Vogel
3. Mason Favazza ($350 or $750)
4. Mike Mager ($350 or $750 works)
5. Todd Whitestone ($750)
6. Tony DiVincenzo ($750 or $350)
7. Steve Fiore ($350 or $750)
8. Alexander Krivosheev (tentative)

Friday, March 31st, 4 pm PT
1. Joe Lecak (wants one $750 and one $350)
2. Bryan Vogel (wants one $750 and one $350)
3. Mason Favazza (wants one $750 and one $350)
4. Scott Davis/Chad Fleming ($750 is fine)
5. Duke Viveros ($750 or $350)
6. Greg Glukhovsky ($750 or $350)
7. Patrick Longood ($750)
8. Lindy Hinkelman ($750)
9.Mario Malgeri ($750)
10. Greg Doyle/Duran Holton ($750 or $1500)

Now here is what we have on Registration. These folks get first shot at anything that fills:

NFBC ONLINE CHAMPIONSHIP PLUS
LAS VEGAS
$750 Online Championship Plus
Friday, March 31, 10 am PT
1. Bryan Vogel, San Jose, California
2. Michael Mager, East Greenbush, New York

LAS VEGAS
Friday, March 31, 1 pm PT
1. Bryan Vogel, San Jose, California
2. Todd Whitestone, New York, New York

LAS VEGAS
Friday, March 31, 4 pm PT
1. Shane Olsen
2. Bryan Vogel
3. Scott Davis/Chad Fleming (would do $350 at 5 pm)

Okay, let me know if any of this makes sense. Draft, draft, draft and draft some move in Las Vegas with us!! I'm willing to learn my lessons on the OC Plus and still push forward this year. We won't do this again next year, but until then let's fill up some OC leagues and make them live for the first time. Sound good?