Industry Leagues

Bjs2025

Industry Leagues

Post by Bjs2025 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:56 am

Things seem bare in the cupboard to me with industry baseball happenings right now. Usually I feel like the baseball HQ podcast is back at this point but I've seen nothing yet and have been looking forward to the Roto wire podcast as well especially in terms of when the industry expert leagues will be going on. Anybody know when all of these start? Listening to how they went and hearing their draft thoughts is always enjoyable. Especially to see what Larry Schechter is doing, Thanks

Deadheadz

Re: Industry Leagues

Post by Deadheadz » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:02 am

Bjs2025 wrote:Things seem bare in the cupboard to me with industry baseball happenings right now. Usually I feel like the baseball HQ podcast is back at this point but I've seen nothing yet and have been looking forward to the Roto wire podcast as well especially in terms of when the industry expert leagues will be going on. Anybody know when all of these start? Listening to how they went and hearing their draft thoughts is always enjoyable. Especially to see what Larry Schechter is doing, Thanks
If you're looking for something to fill the time in terms of a podcast, try out "Friends With Fantasy Benefits" who has been cranking out 2+ episodes per day for the past 2-3 weeks. They're going team by team doing one podcast for the MLB 25 man roster and a second podcast for that team's prospects.

They do sometimes use foul language so I'll give that caveat in case you listen at work or with kids around.
The Bill Buckner of FAAB
Deadheadz

Bjs2025

Post by Bjs2025 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:04 am

Deadheadz wrote:
Bjs2025 wrote:Things seem bare in the cupboard to me with industry baseball happenings right now. Usually I feel like the baseball HQ podcast is back at this point but I've seen nothing yet and have been looking forward to the Roto wire podcast as well especially in terms of when the industry expert leagues will be going on. Anybody know when all of these start? Listening to how they went and hearing their draft thoughts is always enjoyable. Especially to see what Larry Schechter is doing, Thanks
If you're looking for something to fill the time in terms of a podcast, try out "Friends With Fantasy Benefits" who has been cranking out 2+ episodes per day for the past 2-3 weeks. They're going team by team doing one podcast for the MLB 25 man roster and a second podcast for that team's prospects.

They do sometimes use foul language so I'll give that caveat in case you listen at work or with kids around.
Actually have been listening to them. I just prefer a little more high brow strategy type feel. I've found them solid at times but they rank kind of mid pack to me in terms of podcasts. Kind of a rich man's razzball podcast.

ToddZ

Post by ToddZ » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:45 am

Baseball HQ Radio starts this week, with two weeks worth of Team Previews, then they get into their regular guest rotation (cough cough)

Rotowire has been doing Podcasts for a couple weeks, not every day but we're getting close. I'm recording one with Derek Van Riper Friday the 10th.

Drafts (all covered by Sirius XM Fantasy)

Mixed LABR: Monday, Feb 13
AL and NL only LABR Auctions: March 4 and March 5
Mixed Tout Draft: Tuesday, March 7, featuring Greg and Tom
AL, NL, MIxed and H2H Tout Wars Auctions: March 24-26
2019 Mastersball Platinum

5 of the past 6 NFBC champions subscribe to Mastersball

over 1300 projections and 500 player profiles
Standings and Roster Tracker perfect for DC and cutline leagues

Subscribe HERE

Dustmite

Post by Dustmite » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:10 am

"The Sleeper and the Bust" podcast on RotoGraphs is very good...Paul Sporer, Eno Sarris, and other notable figures take part.
RotoSaurus.com

Bjs2025

Post by Bjs2025 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:26 am

Thanks Lord Zola!

Attie

Post by Attie » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:49 pm

In addition to the ones mentioned above, the CBS Fantasy Baseball podcast is also very good.........and the first episode of the award winning USA Today Fantasy Baseball podcast with Steve Gardner should be available tonight............

Attie

Post by Attie » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:51 pm

And..........lest we forget, Greg and Tom have their own show on XM 87 every Wednesday night..........now called High Stakes Fantasy Advantage..........you can get it on demand with the XM app any time..........it is an excellent way to stay in touch with the NFBC.........