Shandler Enterprises To Include Baseball Forecasters

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:27 pm

Okay, we're working hard to add a few things to the goodie bags this year and we're happy to report that Ron Shandler has agreed to provide 2007 Baseball Forecasters to all teams this year. I know that many of you already have your Forecasters and have been analyzing the projections religiously, but this is still a great item to have and we're happy to provide those for the managers and co-managers in our 2007 live events. We'll have more details tomorrow, but we appreciate the giveaway from Shandler Enterprises and look forward to giving everyone a copy.

In all of the cities, you can register two hours before the main event or even stop over the night before and pick up your goodie bags. If you haven't read the Forecaster before then, at least you'll have several hours before the draft to validate your thoughts on certain players. And of course most of you have local drafts after the NFBC draft, so the Forecaster will be of great help well after our Draft Day.

This is the 21st edition of the Forecaster and it's become a staple of most folks' draft for more than two decades. Again, I can't thank Ron enough for this contribution and we're glad to add this giveaway to all of you. Thanks Ron.

We'll see what else we can come up with before Draft Day, but we're off to a good start.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

sportsbettingman

Post by sportsbettingman » Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:17 pm

The sound that you hear are the many managers who'd hoped their competition would never venture out and discover such a tool's jaws hitting the floor.

Nice add, Greg!

~Lance
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once."

~Albert Einstein

bjoak

Post by bjoak » Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:21 pm

I knew I had a good reason for not buying one this year. Nice work!
Chance favors the prepared mind.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:59 am

I'm happy to report today that Shandler Enterprises will also be including a copy of The 2007 Baseball Injury Report by Rick Wilton into the goodie bags this year. We have just enough books for all of the managers of the main event, so look for those in certain goodie bags. This is a great book with injury reports on individual players and five-year analysis per team.

Thanks again Ron and the gang at BaseballHQ.com. These are great additions to our goodie bags.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Lost Sailor

Post by Lost Sailor » Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:36 am

Now I know why Amazon has been backordered for over a week now. Not gonna get here before my March 7th Satellite. This sucks.
Been way too long at sea....

eddiejag

Post by eddiejag » Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:40 am

IM not happy with Shandler Enterprises right now.

I paid for the 3 month deal over the phone on the 10th of FEB.IM STILL NOT IN , THEY HAVE GIVEN ME TWO USERNAMES and passwords which neither work, now when i call i get a busy signal all the time , im not kidding.I did get the answer machine once and still havnt heard anything.To make matters worse my email isnt working , i cant send out messages , my kid did something to it, thats another promblem.

Anyone out there that can reach Shandler tell him to pick up the freaking phone.
EDWARD J GILLIS

Dickie V

Post by Dickie V » Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:50 am

Thank You MR. Shandler and all the gang at Baseball HQ -- I think that is very generous from the folks at Baseball HQ---- Dickie V

Lost Sailor

Post by Lost Sailor » Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:27 pm

Originally posted by eddiejag:

IM not happy with Shandler Enterprises right now.

I paid for the 3 month deal over the phone on the 10th of FEB.IM STILL NOT IN , THEY HAVE GIVEN ME TWO USERNAMES and passwords which neither work, now when i call i get a busy signal all the time , im not kidding.I did get the answer machine once and still havnt heard anything.To make matters worse my email isnt working , i cant send out messages , my kid did something to it, thats another promblem.

Anyone out there that can reach Shandler tell him to pick up the freaking phone. I'd wager it's kind of a busy time for them...
Been way too long at sea....

Vander

Post by Vander » Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:59 pm

Maybe, but I would expect better than that.

Vander

Post by Vander » Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:02 pm

Eddie's not only a paying customer, but a pretty high profile player in nfbc. If he criticizes your service it could have a ripple affect and others may not subscribe. As testimonials helped propel Shandler in the past. Something like this could do the reverse. I would think they would want to take care of Eddie.

eddiejag

Post by eddiejag » Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:13 pm

I know i must be doing something wrong, but to call every day for the last week and get the busy signal im not happy.Im down to a week and a half then i wont need his service.I paid on the 10th and just fed up.Thanks for the help from a few of you , i really am thankful.

Tomorrow is monday , maybe someone will pick up , and ive used both there numbers.

thanks
EDWARD J GILLIS

Chest Rockwell

Post by Chest Rockwell » Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:22 pm

Originally posted by eddiejag:

I know i must be doing something wrong, but to call every day for the last week and get the busy signal im not happy.Im down to a week and a half then i wont need his service.I paid on the 10th and just fed up.Thanks for the help from a few of you , i really am thankful.

Tomorrow is monday , maybe someone will pick up , and ive used both there numbers.

thanks I asked him about their terrible customer service when he chatted look up his answer. I thought it was pretty weak. I also thought his answer about not having time to answer a customer call was terrible. We have 4000 customers if one of them wants to speak with me I take the call or at least call them back. Our president does the same thing.

sportsbettingman

Post by sportsbettingman » Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:26 pm

[ March 04, 2007, 09:31 PM: Message edited by: sportsbettingman ]
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once."

~Albert Einstein

eddiejag

Post by eddiejag » Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:31 pm

One of you nice guys just sent me your password and just like that im in.I cant freaking believe it .I wont mention names just in case you can get in trouble, but since ive been paying for over three weeks it shouldnt be a promblem.

AMAZING. THANKS ALL.
EDWARD J GILLIS

slopshot

Post by slopshot » Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:34 pm

THERE WAS NOT A COPY OF THE FORECASTER IN MY GOODIE BAG.

slopshot

Post by slopshot » Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:39 am

I WONDER IF THEY ARE GOING TO BE SENDING THESE OUT?