Dissolved League - Integrity & Acountability

Money

Dissolved League - Integrity & Acountability

Post by Money » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:28 am

Last night a poster in another thread stated "It's time to move on now" after giving a ringing endorsement for a player / team that benefited greatly from the league being dissolved. Yesterday I received a couple of PM's concerning this and was concerned enough to take a look. Here is what I was alerted too and verified the best I could. I am going to lay this out and let the community draw their own conclusions as I did at the start of all this. I also hope that this leads to further investigation within this community as I couldn't do it myself at the beginning and I cannot do it now.

Here is what we know going forward:

A team from the dissolved league is now in second place in the Rotowire competition with an outstanding chance to win $100,000. This team is named Cool Guys II as it's no big secret.

This player has 2 teams in the competition this year. One in the dissolved league and one now benefiting from that disaster that resides in second place in the overall chase for $100,000 (this may be a coincidence but certainly throws up a red flag)

Last season the same player entered 2 Rotowire teams. He had a great season and finished 9th overall. In a very competitive league the second place team finished 19th overall. Fantastic league with a great finish.

In his second league last year (league 3304) he finished 2nd.

In 2016 he again has 2 teams, one of which is in a league designed to have an absurd unfair advantage. That leaves him one league left as his first league has been dissolved.

His second team moves into second place overall, greatly benefiting from the demise of his first league.

IN THIS LEAGUE THERE ARE 3 PLAYERS FROM HIS LAST YEARS SECOND PLACE LEAGUE.

THESE 3 PLAYERS HAVE ONLY PARTICIPATED IN 1 LEAGUE THIS SEASON, HIS LEAGUE.

TWO OF THE THREE PLAYERS HAVE ONY PLAYED IN HIS LEAGUE EACH YEAR

THE OTHER PLAYER HAD 2 OTHER NON COMPETITIVE TEAMS LAST SEASON AND IS EXCLUSIVELY IN HIS LEAGUE THIS SEASON.

There are name changes but you cannot change the name on a draft board and those can be found through the draft results page for each league. It is possible with name changes that there are other teams, although I doubt it.

They have had no success and pose no threat either year in either league. They appear only once each season and in his league exclusively.

At this point I wish not to share anything further. I think the the NFBC and the community should take a hard look at this and figure out what's up. There are no obvious faab things going on here.

What I want to know is (amongst many things) is why this player didn't alert the NFBC to what was going on in his league this year? There are a lot of strange occurrences and coincidences that revolve around the originally dissolved league. At very least the questions deserve to be asked. I don't know what to make of it all, I just know that it needs to be looked at.

I am drawing no conclusions here, simply laying out what is available to all via some research. The extremely rare instance (first time ever) of dissolving a league requires full venting of all involved. I'm done here and will leave it to the rest of you and the NFBC.
Joe

Gekko

Re: Dissolved League - Integrity & Acountability

Post by Gekko » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:04 am

Joe:

- have there been shocking FAAB pickups made by that owner in second place overall. If so, please list them. And I'm talking about players that were not available in more than 1-2 leagues
- do u have a vested interest in any OLC teams that would benefit from another top team getting thrown out? If so, please explain

Money

Post by Money » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:13 am

Gekko wrote:Joe:

- have there been shocking FAAB pickups made by that owner in second place overall. If so, please list them. And I'm talking about players that were not available in more than 1-2 leagues
- do u have a vested interest in any OLC teams that would benefit from another top team getting thrown out? If so, please explain
Mark,

I did note in the post that "There are no obvious faab things going on here". I have multiple teams in the OLC as I'm sure that you're well aware of. One of them is in the top 10. It is not my motivation for writing this up. It was brought to my attention through a PM as some are not comfortable posting this type of stuff. All top teams in an overall are gone through with a fine tooth comb by many. If you're fortunate enough to win a bonus you also get to go though the process of being scrutinized by the insurance company.

Regardless of where I stand, transparency for all is a must as it keeps bringing new players to the game. I welcome any and all scrutinization of any of my teams over the years. I'm the messenger here and simply want a level and fair playing field for all.
Joe

BK METS

Post by BK METS » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:15 am

Pickups by Cool Guys 2 - Backup bid in ( ) I only said what I did regarding this team, since Greg already cleared this guy from suspicion. I don't think there is anything alarming here, in my opinion, but I guess that is for Greg to decide. His inclusion in a league that was dissolved barely helped him in his overall and I am not sure how you can connect the two if there were no suspicious pickups in this league, or drops in the dissolved league, by this owner. I suppose Greg can chime in.

Melvin Upton 63 (1) (beginning of the season)
Rich Hill 58 (38)
Joe Smith 159 (122)
Geovanny Soto 18 (1)
Adam Duvall 54 (0) (picked up on 5/8) Free agent pickup in many leagues from $2 to $217
Derek Dietrich 28 (0)
Curt Casali 13 (0)
Justin Smoak 18 (1)
Cameron Rupp 7 (0)
Justin Turner 7 (0)
Adam Lind 6 (0)
Will Harris 78 (0)
Jarrod Dyson 13 (1)
Danny Duffy 33 (1)
Martin Prado 17 (0)
Tim Anderson 43 (19)
Sin Soo Choo 28 (26)
Angel Pagan 7 (0)
Dae-Hoo Lee 33 (0)
CJ Cron 23 (7)
Koji Uehara 38 (22)
Mark Reynolds 8 (1)
Travis Jankoswski 59 (7)
Howie Kendrick 33 (12)
Steve Pearce 18 (1)
Ryon Healy 17 (0)
Hernan Perez 33 (26)
Martin Prado 23 (0)
Ken Giles 34 (1) on 8/7 (free agent pickup in many leagues, anywhere from $1 to $190)

Money

Post by Money » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:22 am

Alan, at the beginning and end of my post I stated that I was drawing no conclusions. As pointed out in the original PM to me that it's easier to compete against 8 as opposed to 11. Guys are going to get together and play in leagues, I get that but under these circumstances things should be looked at and scrutinized. The exclusivity of the participants is unusual. I do not know the player, I'm simply laying out the circumstances of the team.
Last edited by Money on Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Joe

Money

Post by Money » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:25 am

It is very possible that many will draw the same conclusions that Mark and Alan have, I'm fine with that. I found it odd and thought it needed to communicated.
Money wrote:Last night a poster in another thread stated "It's time to move on now" after giving a ringing endorsement for a player / team that benefited greatly from the league being dissolved. Yesterday I received a couple of PM's concerning this and was concerned enough to take a look. Here is what I was alerted too and verified the best I could. I am going to lay this out and let the community draw their own conclusions as I did at the start of all this. I also hope that this leads to further investigation within this community as I couldn't do it myself at the beginning and I cannot do it now.

Here is what we know going forward:

A team from the dissolved league is now in second place in the Rotowire competition with an outstanding chance to win $100,000. This team is named Cool Guys II as it's no big secret.

This player has 2 teams in the competition this year. One in the dissolved league and one now benefiting from that disaster that resides in second place in the overall chase for $100,000 (this may be a coincidence but certainly throws up a red flag)

Last season the same player entered 2 Rotowire teams. He had a great season and finished 9th overall. In a very competitive league the second place team finished 19th overall. Fantastic league with a great finish.

In his second league last year (league 3304) he finished 2nd.

In 2016 he again has 2 teams, one of which is in a league designed to have an absurd unfair advantage. That leaves him one league left as his first league has been dissolved.

His second team moves into second place overall, greatly benefiting from the demise of his first league.

IN THIS LEAGUE THERE ARE 3 PLAYERS FROM HIS LAST YEARS SECOND PLACE LEAGUE.

THESE 3 PLAYERS HAVE ONLY PARTICIPATED IN 1 LEAGUE THIS SEASON, HIS LEAGUE.

TWO OF THE THREE PLAYERS HAVE ONY PLAYED IN HIS LEAGUE EACH YEAR

THE OTHER PLAYER HAD 2 OTHER NON COMPETITIVE TEAMS LAST SEASON AND IS EXCLUSIVELY IN HIS LEAGUE THIS SEASON.

There are name changes but you cannot change the name on a draft board and those can be found through the draft results page for each league. It is possible with name changes that there are other teams, although I doubt it.

They have had no success and pose no threat either year in either league. They appear only once each season and in his league exclusively.

At this point I wish not to share anything further. I think the the NFBC and the community should take a hard look at this and figure out what's up. There are no obvious faab things going on here.

What I want to know is (amongst many things) is why this player didn't alert the NFBC to what was going on in his league this year? There are a lot of strange occurrences and coincidences that revolve around the originally dissolved league. At very least the questions deserve to be asked. I don't know what to make of it all, I just know that it needs to be looked at.

I am drawing no conclusions here, simply laying out what is available to all via some research. The extremely rare instance (first time ever) of dissolving a league requires full venting of all involved. I'm done here and will leave it to the rest of you and the NFBC.
Joe

Gekko

Post by Gekko » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:33 am

Joe - i haven't drawn any conclusions.

In looking at the FAAB list, I don't see anything other than players who were likely available in plenty of 12 team leagues. What else is there, a couple owners in the same league? Nothing you can do about that

Money

Post by Money » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:39 am

Gekko wrote:Joe - i haven't drawn any conclusions.

In looking at the FAAB list, I don't see anything other than players who were likely available in plenty of 12 team leagues. What else is there, a couple owners in the same league? Nothing you can do about that
Two things bring this to the forefront for me, first and foremost is the player being tied to the dissolved league. Secondly is the exclusivity of the competition tied to the same team in a second league each season. I have no problem with your opinion as I knew it would attract different observations. I thought it very unusual and decided to bring it up. The research I did was minimal but thorough. Others may want to take a closer look.
Joe

BobbyD

Post by BobbyD » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:59 am

Seems suspicious to me as well. Not sure how he can bid on this many players in this league, but yet he made no competitive bids in the dissolved league? I don't understand how anyone in that dissolved league could have been cleared unless the reported the suspicious activity previously? I guess it will be difficult to prove anything without hard evidence, but I would be suspicious about anyone who looked the other way at what happened in the dissolved league.

KJ Duke

Post by KJ Duke » Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:19 am

I agree it's a big red flag that he was in the dissolved league, so I think it's reasonable to take a look at this league. I don't see anything unusual in the add/drops or draft, and his 2015 leagues did include a couple of NFBC vets so those don't look orchestrated on the surface. Of course, having even a few non-competitors in a league can make a huge difference in an overall.

The nature of the OLC contest is best suited for someone attempting to load a league with patsies because of:
• low entry fee
• FCFS signups
• weekly FAAB
• no playoff (unlike football lges and bsbl cutline)
• less obvious add/drop list compared to 15 teamers
• all lges are online

If we consider this guy "not guilty" on account of no evidence that's still not the same as "innocent", so it bears watching and the same goes for all teams in contention.

Unlike the Main Event where it would be very costly and far more obvious something was awry in trying to load a league, the OLC looks like the scammers best target. Scams across the spectrum of online businesses get more sophisticated each year ... when large sums are involved, people are gonna try. Shining a light on this and constructing more roadblocks for them in the future is a good idea.

marknym

Post by marknym » Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:58 am

Money wrote: What I want to know is (amongst many things) is why this player didn't alert the NFBC to what was going on in his league this year? There are a lot of strange occurrences and coincidences that revolve around the originally dissolved league.
This. I also can't get past this, amongst other things. I was about to take a second look at all the great FAs picked up by this owner the first few weeks, but apparently this league's record has been wiped off of the nfbc page, it's no longer listed. I do remember that he scooped Danny Salazar very early in the season, which alone is ridiculous. If a player like that gets dropped in one of my leagues, I'm letting the nfbc know immediately, because that would look like shenanigans to me.
But maybe the guy wasn't in on it, and was just scooping up all the guys he could, thinking, wow, what luck -- at some point though a smart player knows something is up, and to not say anything... well...

or maybe the player was in on it from the get-go, and those who are saying this is a ham-fisted, obvious attempt to scam the nfbc... well maybe there is another layer to it that is not readily obvious. All are possibilities, I'm not claiming to know what the real situation is, just saying, without a doubt this deserves MUCH further scrutiny IMO.
Mark Evans

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:34 pm

BobbyD wrote:Seems suspicious to me as well. Not sure how he can bid on this many players in this league, but yet he made no competitive bids in the dissolved league? I don't understand how anyone in that dissolved league could have been cleared unless the reported the suspicious activity previously? I guess it will be difficult to prove anything without hard evidence, but I would be suspicious about anyone who looked the other way at what happened in the dissolved league.
That's not true. This owner had $3 left. He was one of the owners bidding on the free agents who appeared early in the year and didn't have enough money at the end to bid against the first place team. He was active in FAAB in that league and in fact had the least amount of money left before we dissolved the league.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

BobbyD

Post by BobbyD » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:52 pm

Greg Ambrosius wrote:
BobbyD wrote:Seems suspicious to me as well. Not sure how he can bid on this many players in this league, but yet he made no competitive bids in the dissolved league? I don't understand how anyone in that dissolved league could have been cleared unless the reported the suspicious activity previously? I guess it will be difficult to prove anything without hard evidence, but I would be suspicious about anyone who looked the other way at what happened in the dissolved league.
That's not true. This owner had $3 left. He was one of the owners bidding on the free agents who appeared early in the year and didn't have enough money at the end to bid against the first place team. He was active in FAAB in that league and in fact had the least amount of money left before we dissolved the league.
Well that clears up most of my concerns, although without seeing the dissolved league's free agent bids, it may still leave doubt as to whether his bids were really competitive or not. I still don't understand how this many players are dropped and picked up by the same team and not one member of the league said a word, including this team?

marknym

Post by marknym » Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:21 pm

Greg Ambrosius wrote:
Greg, correct me if I'm wrong, because we can't see the FAAB moves for this league any more. While it may be true that this owner spent most of his money, isn't he the one that picked up Villar for $5 and David Dahl for $1 as recently as the last couple of weeks, uncontested?
Mark Evans

Cocktails and Dreams

Post by Cocktails and Dreams » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:20 pm

Okay let me see if I have this straight.

1. There was a disbanded league filled with a bunch of frauds. We don't know how many, but appears to be somewhere in between 6 and 11.
2. The ringleader of that band of frauds has been accused of fraud in his business dealings many times as well.
3. This disbanded league filled way in advance of other leagues that went off around this draft date. Basing this on the league number.
4. Bryan Propst (Cool Guys) somehow managed to be in this particular disbanded league that happened to fill well in advance.
5. Bryan Propst does not bring this fraudulent league to anyone's attention even though he has a team battling with this fraud from the disbanded league for the overall championship.
6. Bryan Propst happens to be in another league, his only other one than the disbanded one.
7. Bryan is 2nd overall in that particular league.
8. There are 3 owners that seem to have some sort of link to Byran, on the basis of appearing in his leagues.
9. 2 of these particular fellas have only played in one league each year. Bryan happened to be in both of them. The other played a couple others last year but only 1 this year, and also it just happened to be the same one as Bryan and the other two guys.
10. None of these three other fellas have been stellar, or even mediocre competition.
11. One of these three felt the need to change his name for some reason since the draft. Not team name. Actual name.

That the jist of it? If so, there are far too many random things happening here to pass the bullshit test from my perspective. How does Bryan just amazingly end up in two leagues where there are a fraudulent set of siblings in two states, as well as another league two years in a row with the same three guys who basically only play one league? Bryan only plays 2. If you play 2 leagues and there are questions about both, and one was obviously fraudulent, it does not pass the bullshit test. I am sorry, but there are far too many coincidences here to call it a day and not really dig deeper into this. Should start by checking the payments of these three other guys. How did they pay? What is IP address of those making moves? Where do these guys live? Is it a possibility that Bryan is creating guys from the land of make believe to play against? I would say based on what is laid out, it needs to be considered a possibility. And that possibility should be looked at extremely closely. You are not allowed to multi enter leagues. These questions and probably about 50 more I haven't thought of yet should probably be answered.

BK METS

Post by BK METS » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:53 pm

Below is Cool Guys 2 Draft from the 8 spot. It should be noted that there were 2 OC drafts at 8:00 PM on March 30th. In his 2015 league, he drafted at 8:00 PM on March 30th as well, when he was 9th overall. Could be why there were a few guys in the same league last year and this year, but obviously there are things behind the scenes, Greg can review, as to associations with the same owners from last year and the dissolved league, if any.

EDITED - With a comparison to ADP (Drafts after March 1) in ( ) Total draft score -5

1 8 Arenado, Nolan 3B Cool Guys II (+1)
2 5 Scherzer, Max P Cool Guys II (+1)
3 8 Blackmon, Charlie OF Cool Guys II (+4)
4 5 Carrasco, Carlos P Cool Guys II (-5)
5 8 Jones, Adam OF Cool Guys II (0)
6 5 Hosmer, Eric 1B Cool Guys II (+3)
7 8 Britton, Zach P Cool Guys II (-1)
8 5 Kinsler, Ian 2B Cool Guys II (-5)
9 8 Martinez, Carlos P Cool Guys II (+17)
10 5 Ramos, A.J. P Cool Guys II (0)
11 8 Burns, Billy OF Cool Guys II (+10)
12 5 d'Arnaud, Travis C Cool Guys II (-6)
13 8 McHugh, Collin P Cool Guys II (-14)
14 5 Andrus, Elvis SS Cool Guys II (0)
15 8 Bruce, Jay OF Cool Guys II (-6)
16 5 Doolittle, Sean P Cool Guys II (+3)
17 8 Ramos, Wilson C Cool Guys II (-17)
18 5 Hammel, Jason P Cool Guys II (-15)
19 8 Turner, Justin 3B Cool Guys II (-12)
20 5 Rosario, Eddie OF Cool Guys II (-55)
21 8 Nola, Aaron P Cool Guys II (+18)
22 5 Panik, Joe 2B Cool Guys II (-9)
23 8 Gattis, Evan DH Cool Guys II (+29)
24 5 Velasquez, Vince P Cool Guys II (+2)
25 8 Cron, C.J. 1B Cool Guys II (+24)
26 5 Hernandez, Cesar 2B Cool Guys II (+3)
27 8 Suarez, Eugenio SS Cool Guys II (+69)
28 5 Beltran, Carlos OF Cool Guys II (0)
29 8 Eickhoff, Jerad P Cool Guys II (+34)
30 5 Rickard, Joey OF Cool Guys II (-71)
Last edited by BK METS on Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

Gekko

Post by Gekko » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:00 pm

Okay let me see if I have this straight.

1. Bryan Propst (Cool Guys) hasn't made a single unbelievable, too good to be true FAAB pickup all year
2. Bryan's draft looks like a quality draft; however nothing sticks out like getting Altuve in the 3rd round

So, if he hasn't been the beneficiary of any collusive effort in the form of the draft or FAAB pickups, what is the point some of you are making?

I do understand Joe (and others) have a vested interest in this owner's team getting thrown out. Let's not lose sight of that fact either.

Money

Post by Money » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:26 pm

The previous poster( bk mets) does nothing but copy and paste a draft and free agent pick ups to divert attention from the real issues at hand. This is not about free agent pick ups or any draft. This is about the circumstances surrounding everything about the fraudulent league and those attached to it.

This particular owner happens into a league created well in advance of its draft date that has been exposed to be an absolute fraud and has a second league created with exclusive players to his league.

He says absolutely nothing while he has a team in line to beat the fraudulent team (for 100k) from his first fraudulent league. He has exclusive connections to those in his second league and has for the last two years. They are tied to only him.

I'd like to hear from Bryan himself about all of the mounting circumstances surrounding his participation in the on line championship this season. There is just too much here to ignore. I have a stake in this but it is not my motivation. I'd be pointing this out with or without it. I'm about fair play (Mark) as I'm sure you very well know.

The idiocy that took place in his first league that was set up well in advance does not appear in this league. I'm sorry there is just to much here. I have not and will not suggest another league be dissolved. This type of activity needs to be exposed for what it is and that's a threat to the survival of season long national fantasy leagues.
Joe

Gekko

Post by Gekko » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:37 pm

So was this league played out fairly? The draft and FAAB say it was. Who their "exclusive connections" are don't mean shit for compromising this league's integrity if nothing was done wrong in this league.

Gekko

Post by Gekko » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:39 pm

Joe - you did good work in uncovering the first league. There was factual indisputable evidence. I just don't see anything here, however u should call GREG and see what he thinks.

Money

Post by Money » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:44 pm

Money wrote:The previous poster( bk mets) does nothing but copy and paste a draft and free agent pick ups to divert attention from the real issues at hand. This is not about free agent pick ups or any draft. This is about the circumstances surrounding everything about the fraudulent league and those attached to it.

This particular owner happens into a league created well in advance of its draft date that has been exposed to be an absolute fraud and has a second league created with exclusive players to his league.

He says absolutely nothing while he has a team in line to beat the fraudulent team (for 100k) from his first fraudulent league. He has exclusive connections to those in his second league and has for the last two years. They are tied to only him.

I'd like to hear from Bryan himself about all of the mounting circumstances surrounding his participation in the on line championship this season. There is just too much here to ignore. I have a stake in this but it is not my motivation. I'd be pointing this out with or without it. I'm about fair play (Mark) as I'm sure you very well know.

The idiocy that took place in his first league that was set up well in advance does not appear in this league. I'm sorry there is just to much here. I have not and will not suggest another league be dissolved. This type of activity needs to be exposed for what it is and that's a threat to the survival of season long national fantasy leagues.
Mark, you continue to make your point. It's well noted, there are other concerns from many other players.

Thanks.
Joe

Cocktails and Dreams

Post by Cocktails and Dreams » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:53 pm

Mark has no clue whatsoever if wrongdoing happened in this league. The point seems to be sailing over his head. It is rather surprising, as I consider him to be a pretty smart guy.

BK METS

Post by BK METS » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:54 pm

In the dissolved league, I see that Cool Guys picked up some big names for big dollars in Week 2 of FAAB. Although some might see this as suspicious, I see this as proof that this guy had nothing to do with the collusion over there, but was simply picking up big time guys that were dropped by the guys colluding and that were supposed to be picked up by Naturalbornkiller, but Cool Guys outbid him. If he had anything to do with the collusion, wouldn't he have let Naturalbornkiller pick up these guys for low $$ ??

Steven Matz for $115. Week 2 Cool Guys
Danny Salazar for $358 Week 2 Cool Guys

I think this is proof that he was not trying to help Naturalbornkiller. Otherwise, why pick these guys up??

Obviously there is concern that this guy was in that league to begin with and now has a team that is #2 overall. I was just trying to help by posting the FAAB and draft, Joe, since no one else was doing it. No need to attack me. I am sure you have Greg's attention.

Cocktails and Dreams

Post by Cocktails and Dreams » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:02 pm

BK, Let's assume for a minute that Cool Guys was in on the fraud. I am not saying that he was. But for arguments sake lets assume this. Lets also assume that I would be considered a credible player, like Cool Guys has proven to be with some solid results. If I were in cahoots with that band of frauds, I would certainly do the exact same thing. If I knew great players were going to keep flowing all year into the pool, I would blow my wad so, I as the one credible player in the league is "off the hook." Did my part to use my money protecting the pool, I just got beat after and could nothing about it as I was out of money. Doing it any other way would be very stupid. If he were involved, he did it exactly as you should if you were part of the scam. And again, I am not saying he was. But the more oddities that develop the more I think so.

Money

Post by Money » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:05 pm

BK METS wrote:In the dissolved league, I see that Cool Guys picked up some big names for big dollars in Week 2 of FAAB. Although some might see this as suspicious, I see this as proof that this guy had nothing to do with the collusion over there, but was simply picking up big time guys that were dropped by the guys colluding and that were supposed to be picked up by Naturalbornkiller, but Cool Guys outbid him. If he had anything to do with the collusion, wouldn't he have let Naturalbornkiller pick up these guys for low $$ ??

Steven Matz for $115. Week 2 Cool Guys
Danny Salazar for $358 Week 2 Cool Guys

I think this is proof that he was not trying to help Naturalbornkiller. Otherwise, why pick these guys up??

Obviously there is concern that this guy was in that league to begin with and now has a team that is #2 overall. I was just trying to help by posting the FAAB and draft, Joe, since no one else was doing it. No need to attack me. I am sure you have Greg's attention.
One could speculate for a long time on the motivations from that league. A smarter group could've pulled it off. It is the mountain of circumstances and coincidences that I find damning while looking at it in totality. I'm not looking to fight here, just present things that are evident in a contest with a 100k prize and a $350 entry fee. I'm starting to assume that this takes place a lot in this contest.
Joe