18 Full Leagues For The Main Event

Greg Ambrosius

18 Full Leagues For The Main Event

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:03 am

We're glad to report that we were too busy taking signups yesterday to announce that we now have passed 270 participants for the main event, giving us 18 full leagues for the big dance. We're already working on our 19th league as I think we're officially at 274 paid signups as of this morning. We have several more on hold, so we're definitely on pace for our goal of 360 teams.

Let's keep working towards that goal and then analyze the situation once we get there. Will we go beyond 360 teams for the main event? We'll see. I'd really like to have full leagues in each city and NOT do a teleconference hookup if possible, but we'll see how Tampa and Chicago finish out. So far the interest has been strong in both cities and I'd love to finish with three and four full leagues there, respectively. New York and Las Vegas should each set new records this year.

Again, let's keep working towards 360 and then we'll see where we finish up. Don't wait too long to officially sign up as we still won't hit anyone's credit card until Feb. 15th. That should be a BUSY -- a good BUSY, that is! -- day for our accounting staff.

Thanks everyone.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius