The Rise of a New Era_Gordon_Gekko

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:33 pm

Originally posted by King of Queens:

quote:Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:

Throw in a calendar of krause's hottest women nude, and we got a deal I'm sure Greg already knows this, but the best response to this statement...is nothing! :D [/QUOTE]i almost choked on my sandwich when i read this!!! good form glenn!! :D

fandango

Post by fandango » Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:12 pm

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:

quote:Originally posted by CC's Desperados:

I beleive we will have a $7500 league in Vegas. All of the increase goes into the prize fund. Isn't that a better pay-out percent? I didn't know about that. If I went to vegas and wanted to play another league, this would be a consideration. [/QUOTE]Geeko, i can guarantee one event you WONT WIN, that is the 2007 NFBC NY $1250 Auction (the real way to do fantasy) League.... bring your kleenex, cause you will be cryin after the draft when you review your dissapointing team!

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:30 pm

Originally posted by fandango:

Geeko, i can guarantee one event you WONT WIN, that is the 2007 NFBC NY $1250 Auction (the real way to do fantasy) League.... bring your kleenex, cause you will be cryin after the draft when you review your dissapointing team! scott - no problem. i'm simply using the auction league as a warmup for the main event the next day. to be honest, i'll be happy with simply "cashing" in the auction league, although i don't expect to. have you done many baseball auctions? if you can toss me a friendly tip or two, please PM me. any help is appreciated. thanks.

Spyhunter

Post by Spyhunter » Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:24 pm

So, Gordon, is that you Mark Srebro in NY 5? I am Chris Throop in League 1. If so, you can't complain about your pick number, #6 is pretty nice. I have #3, I am pretty psyched

Spy

eddiejag

Post by eddiejag » Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:40 pm

Doesnt FANDANGO the favorite have pick 1.Giving him PULJOS right off the bat is huge, for him.
EDWARD J GILLIS

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:43 am

Originally posted by Spyhunter:

So, Gordon, is that you Mark Srebro in NY 5? I am Chris Throop in League 1. If so, you can't complain about your pick number, #6 is pretty nice. I have #3, I am pretty psyched

Spy yep, that's me. #6 wasn't one of my "top" choices, but i can live with it.

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:43 am

Originally posted by eddiejag:

Doesnt FANDANGO the favorite have pick 1.Giving him PULJOS right off the bat is huge, for him. #1 in the auction that is.

Spyhunter

Post by Spyhunter » Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:52 am

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:

quote:Originally posted by Spyhunter:

Spy yep, that's me. #6 wasn't one of my "top" choices, but i can live with it.
[/QUOTE]Really? This year you will get your choice of great players like Crawford, maybe even ARod!!!! I think that the middle picks are great. You never have to sit and wait for 29 other picks before you go again. You therefore don't have to worry about runs as much, and can take advantage of value. With the corners, if you want someone and even think they will go, you often have to pick someone early.

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:54 am

Originally posted by Spyhunter:

Really? This year you will get your choice of great players like Crawford, maybe even ARod!!!! I think that the middle picks are great. You never have to sit and wait for 29 other picks before you go again. You therefore don't have to worry about runs as much, and can take advantage of value. With the corners, if you want someone and even think they will go, you often have to pick someone early. like i said, i can make the pick work. actually, i think i'm going to try something that i never done b4. i gotta mock the sh#t out of that strategy this week to see if it's feasible.

IRS

Post by IRS » Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:27 pm

Gekko,

We look forward to our share of your winnings: including past winnings. ;)
We have what it takes to take what you have!