ROI

ikenbaseball

Re: ROI

Post by ikenbaseball » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:29 am

Yellow, even after calling these guys out, these guys don't want to get in a draft room with you & I.Lol
Last edited by ikenbaseball on Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:33 am, edited 3 times in total.

Yellow Ledbetters

Post by Yellow Ledbetters » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:31 am

No I'm Risk Manager Chris. Seriously not know by any nickname...
The Online works for me Bama.

Bama

Post by Bama » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:32 am

Yellow Ledbetters wrote:No I'm Risk Manager Chris. Seriously not know by any nickname...
The Online works for me Bama.

sounds good then ill go sign up

Yellow Ledbetters

Post by Yellow Ledbetters » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:50 am

i just did.

Bama

Post by Bama » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:04 am

Yellow Ledbetters wrote:i just did.

That should be at least 10 then. 2 more to get it filled.

Yellow Ledbetters

Post by Yellow Ledbetters » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:20 pm

Bama-

It's filled. We are close to filling one tonight...can you jump in?

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:16 pm

Chris, you seemed like you wanted to make amends today. I saw your apologies and your attempts to show another side to yourself. I wanted to believe it genuine, I really did. But I couldn't help but question its sincerity. I figured time would tell. Well, it didn't take long.

There are many here who criticize others, but there are ways to do it. There are many here who talk smack. I happen to truly enjoy smack talk, both reading it and taking part in it. I go back and forth with several here. Dobies, Juprinka, Mikey, several others. However, when they take shots at me or I take shots at them, it's done in fun. There's no real intent to hurt.

I can't say the same about you. There's a real mean streak in you. Nearly everything you post shows it.

The reason everyone turned on you these last few days is you went after people that we care about. Well going after Greg is going after one of the people we care about most. He's a good man. This contest that we also all care about would not be here if not for him. As Cotton pointed out, your post to him was not constructive criticism, which would have been fine. It was an attack. It was honestly painful to read.

It's a real shame. I meant it when I stated I thought you had a quick wit and could be real funny. However, you have no boundaries and always cross the line of good taste and appropriate behavior.

Cotton said it so well. I'm honestly surprised Greg hasn't banned you from these boards by now. That shows the man he is. If I were him, you'd be banned immediately. You're a cancer.

Gekko

Post by Gekko » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:21 pm

Yellow - I've refrained from "taking sides" over the past few days. I'd like to give people the benefit of the doubt. however; I think you are treading close to simply being a bad guy who enjoys "ringing people down". And that may be EXACTLY the way you want to portray yourself on the boards. I'm not certain, but it sure sounds like it is. I'm sure you have your own reasons/demons for doing so. Maybe you like when you make people feel bad? I think some of your comments over the past few days have indeed crossed the line.

If you were thinking reasonably, how would you reconcile that the vast majority of people posting about you cast you as "an ahole" or "distinct lack of class" or something negative?

Do you think all of those people are being unreasonable or is it possible you are the one being unreasonable.

Which one makes more sense to a reasonable person?

Quahogs

Post by Quahogs » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:25 pm

Glenneration X wrote:Chris, you seemed like you wanted to make amends today. I saw your apologies and your attempts to show another side to yourself. I wanted to believe it genuine, I really did. But I couldn't help but question its sincerity. I figured time would tell. Well, it didn't take long.

There are many here who criticize others, but there are ways to do it. There are many here who talk smack. I happen to truly enjoy smack talk, both reading it and taking part in it. I go back and forth with several here. Dobies, Juprinka, Mikey, several others. However, when they take shots at me or I take shots at them, it's done in fun. There's no real intent to hurt.

I can't say the same about you. There's a real mean streak in you. Nearly everything you post shows it.

The reason everyone turned on you these last few days is you went after people that we care about. Well going after Greg is going after one of the people we care about most. He's a good man. This contest that we also all care about would not be here if not for him. As Cotton pointed out, your post to him was not constructive criticism, which would have been fine. It was an attack. It was honestly painful to read.

It's a real shame. I meant it when I stated I thought you had a quick wit and could be real funny. However, you have no boundaries and always cross the line of good taste and appropriate behavior.

Cotton said it so well. I'm honestly surprised Greg hasn't banned you from these boards by now. That shows the man he is. If I were him, you'd be banned immediately. You're a cancer.
WELL SAID my friend. Should have been banned yesterday actually. But not my call.
But I'll go one step further - If Greg so chooses to eradicate this A-HOLE from the NFBC in its entirety I'll buy up his 5 shitty DC teams he's done so far. Spare those souls who drafted with him 6 months of drivel on THEIR league boards.

ALL-IN JD

Post by ALL-IN JD » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:25 pm

If you are buying teams how about paying for a few of mine?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yellow Ledbetters

Post by Yellow Ledbetters » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:31 pm

However, I fail to see how criticizing a radio show without name calling is crossing a line. It's a radio show. I thought he would want an honest assessment of how it sounds to a first time listener

Greg called my house last night and repeatedly cussed at me telling me to shut the **** up and stop f***** posting among other things. I asked for an apology and did not get one. That is not the behavior i expect of a game operator. That was truly classless and the fact he hasn't apologized makes it worse. I guess I saw the real Greg.

I promised to stop with personal attacks and crude language and have lived up to that. But everyone losing their mind because I gave an opinion of his radio skills is ridiculous.

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:37 pm

Yellow Ledbetters wrote:However, I fail to see how criticizing a radio show without name calling is crossing a line. It's a radio show. I thought he would want an honest assessment of how it sounds to a first time listener

Greg called my house last night and repeated cussed at me telling me to shut the **** up and stop f***** posting among other things. I asked for an apology and did not get one. That is not the behavior i expect of a game operator. That was truly classless and the fact he hasn't apologized makes it worse. I guess I saw the real Greg.
These are Greg and Tom's boards. They saved them from being eliminated by Ryan Houston and Fanball. This is Greg's baby, not yours. You were poisoning them. I don't blame him one bit.

I should have seen your true colors yesterday in the way you reacted to Greg's call and Dobies' PM. Let's face it, you're nothing but a female version of KJ's dog.

Yellow Ledbetters

Post by Yellow Ledbetters » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:40 pm

I apologized where I was wrong. Greg has not given me the public apology I asked for. Yet I still have kept my end of the bargain up. My wife even asked who was screaming profanities on the phone. That's how loud he was.

I am willing to forgive him and move on. But don't tell me his character is beyond reproach because I know otherwise.

Gekko

Post by Gekko » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:41 pm

Yellow Ledbetters wrote:However, I fail to see how criticizing a radio show without name calling is crossing a line. It's a radio show. I thought he would want an honest assessment of how it sounds to a first time listener

Greg called my house last night and repeated cussed at me telling me to shut the **** up and stop f***** posting among other things. I asked for an apology and did not get one. That is not the behavior i expect of a game operator. That was truly classless and the fact he hasn't apologized makes it worse. I guess I saw the real Greg.

Yellow - Prob time for you to ride off in the sunset. I've spoken to Greg a few times in my career here and some have been battle royal knock downs. But even though we've disagreed over the years, he is one of THE most honorable business men I've EVER met. IF he said those things it's prob because after his repeated attempts to ask you to post in a more respectable fashion, he's totally fed up with you. He's trying to fill up all of his events and he has you making negative post after negative post.

How about you make it more enjoyable for all of us and just move on to a different website? Everyone wins.

Yellow Ledbetters

Post by Yellow Ledbetters » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:42 pm

Glenneration X wrote:

These are Greg and Tom's boards. They saved them from being eliminated by Ryan Houston and Fanball. This is Greg's baby, not yours. You were poisoning them. I don't blame him one bit.

I should have seen your true colors yesterday in the way you reacted to Greg's call and Dobies' PM. Let's face it, you're nothing but a female version of KJ's dog.

If that makes you feel better to say go ahead. Nothing bothers me.

Yellow Ledbetters

Post by Yellow Ledbetters » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:43 pm

No I'm not leaving. I have money invested including a league tonight.

Yellow Ledbetters

Post by Yellow Ledbetters » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:44 pm

This isn't a popularity contest. I'm playing by the rules.

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:44 pm

Yellow Ledbetters wrote:If that makes you feel better to say go ahead.
No it doesn't actually. If anything, it makes me sad.

KJ Duke

Post by KJ Duke » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:44 pm

Glenneration X wrote:Let's face it, you're nothing but a female version of KJ's dog.
Don't insult my dog Lowy !!
Last edited by KJ Duke on Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

JohnP

Post by JohnP » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:45 pm

Yellow Ledbetters wrote:No I'm not leaving. I have money invested including a league tonight.
0-11