Chicago

wahooblue

Chicago

Post by wahooblue » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:24 pm

Thanks to Dean(Stats) and his crew for a Great Draft in Chicago!!!Again a blast and it was great seeing the guys who keep coming to the Windy City. Hopefully we can do this again next year ! Good Luck All.

rkulaski

Re: Chicago

Post by rkulaski » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:59 pm

Yep, Dean and STATS did a great job. I didn't know he was same Dean from Tout Wars and Fantasy Land.

Thanks Greg and Tom for deciding to give Chicago a chance again. The hotel was sweet and just enough places within walking distance so no rental car needed.

Was good getting to see some familiar faces again. Wish this was more than just once a year.

For those that came from out of town, hope everyone had a safe return home.

Time for the competing to begin (well, assuming I drafted a competitive team). Good luck all.
Richard Kulaski
Fairview, TN

Vander

Post by Vander » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:00 pm

You always do a nice job Rich. I agree with everything you said. Great time. Good to see the usual faces and meet a few new ones. Hope to do it all again next year.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:53 pm

Yes, we were very pleased with how everything went this year in the Windy City and Dean is a great host for STATS. We know there is a passionate group of owners in the Midwest who deserve a spot to get together and this seems like a nice location.

Maybe next year we can have a tour of STATS before the Friday auction. We are expanding now and there's plenty of construction going on, so we chose not to do it this year. But Dean's the perfect guy to show you the headquarters next year.

With four full leagues this year, I think you have convinced us that Chicago deserves to be part of Season 12. It's not official, but after hearing the good news from everyone so far I think a repeat in Northbrook is possible. Thanks all and THANKS to Dean and the rest of the STATS crew.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Vander

Post by Vander » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:28 pm

Sounds great, looking forward to it already. Hope it all works out.

uky

Post by uky » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:59 pm

Thanks to Greg, Tom and Stats for making it happen this year. It was great seeing everyone again and meeting the newbies. Lets do what we can to keep this going and possibly expand a little in the future.
Bill Cleavenger
Big Blue Nation..We don't rebuild, we reload

Navel Lint

Post by Navel Lint » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:20 pm

Greg Ambrosius wrote:Yes, we were very pleased with how everything went this year in the Windy City and Dean is a great host for STATS. We know there is a passionate group of owners in the Midwest who deserve a spot to get together and this seems like a nice location.

Maybe next year we can have a tour of STATS before the Friday auction. We are expanding now and there's plenty of construction going on, so we chose not to do it this year. But Dean's the perfect guy to show you the headquarters next year.

With four full leagues this year, I think you have convinced us that Chicago deserves to be part of Season 12. It's not official, but after hearing the good news from everyone so far I think a repeat in Northbrook is possible. Thanks all and THANKS to Dean and the rest of the STATS crew.
Had a good time as usual again in Chicago.

Thanks Greg for giving Chicago a second city chance and running the NFBC.

Thanks to Dean and his crew from Stats. Dean is super knowledgeable about the event itself and is willing to do whatever has to be done to make the day more enjoyable for the players.

Thanks to all the Chicago players that are so hardcore about this contest that we gave Greg little other choice but to host a couple of leagues here again.

I'm glad I had a chance to see some of my friends again; Dave and Dave and Rich and Paul and Chris and Mike and John and Kim and the rest of the Chicago 30 :)

Lets do it again next year. 8-) A tour of the Stats office would be cool.

In fact Greg, if everything turns out the way I hope it does this year, I would be more than willing to meet you and Dean at the Chicago office sometime in October for a tour and take some pictures with a big fat cardboard check ;) :D
Russel -Navel Lint

"Fans don't boo nobodies"
-Reggie Jackson

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:58 pm

Navel Lint wrote:
Greg Ambrosius wrote:Yes, we were very pleased with how everything went this year in the Windy City and Dean is a great host for STATS. We know there is a passionate group of owners in the Midwest who deserve a spot to get together and this seems like a nice location.

Had a good time as usual again in Chicago.

Thanks Greg for giving Chicago a second city chance and running the NFBC.

Thanks to Dean and his crew from Stats. Dean is super knowledgeable about the event itself and is willing to do whatever has to be done to make the day more enjoyable for the players.

Thanks to all the Chicago players that are so hardcore about this contest that we gave Greg little other choice but to host a couple of leagues here again.

I'm glad I had a chance to see some of my friends again; Dave and Dave and Rich and Paul and Chris and Mike and John and Kim and the rest of the Chicago 30 :)

Lets do it again next year. 8-) A tour of the Stats office would be cool.

In fact Greg, if everything turns out the way I hope it does this year, I would be more than willing to meet you and Dean at the Chicago office sometime in October for a tour and take some pictures with a big fat cardboard check ;) :D
Thanks Russ. We'll gladly meet anyone from this area who wins a big fat check a tour of STATS in October and a photo op with the big check. Consider it done. Good luck all and thanks everyone for making Chicago a part of the NFBC again. We were so pleased with the Sheraton Northbrook that we just booked them for football and will secure baseball for 2015 there early as well. Plan on it.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius