OUTSTANDING!

OUTSTANDING!

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 23, 2004 10:41 am

Thank you Mr. Ambrosius for putting together such a great contest. Having talked to many of your fellow expert league participants, I have zero doubt this will become the gold standard for high stakes fantasy baseball. I am already anticipating how cool it will be a decade from now being able to boast that I have been playing since day 1. I'll see you all at RotoGeeks Gone Wild: Vegas Style.

OUTSTANDING!

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 23, 2004 10:41 am

First of all, let me just say that you were excellent in M*A*S*H. It's tough to follow Henry Blake, but you did a masterful job. First MeatLoaf, then today a new co-manager named Mike Cuellar (not the real one) and now Col. Potter. This really is turning into a "name" event.

Seriously, thanks for the compliments. We are moving forward and I'm glad we finally have the free mock drafts live and working. But trust me, the best is yet to come. We are working our tails off to get national sponsors involved and hopefully that will come through. We want this to be a great contest and a great event and we're getting closer each day. It's fun to come to work each day when new people get introduced to this contest and the excitement for baseball rises each day. You guys are making my work days enjoyable, trust me. See you in Vegas and good luck in the NFBC. Oh, and don't ever try your own series again. That followup series with Klinger was a clunker.