Co-Managers Fee Reduced To $100

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 23, 2004 10:40 am

Thanks to feedback from our users, we have decided to reduce the co-manager's fee for the National Fantasy Baseball Championship and the Auction Leagues to $100 per person. The co-manager will still have access to the draft, Welcome Reception, post-draft party and league results during the year, but we'll likely have a different goodie bag for co-managers than managers. After hearing from several NFBC members, we felt that was a fair tradeoff to allow more teams to bring a partner to the draft and draft weekend.

We are making the changes online right now and will reimburse all NFBC members who signed up already and paid $200 per co-manager. If anyone who has already signed up without a co-manager would like to add one at anytime, just e-mail me directly at [email protected] and I'll take care of it personally.

We are listening to your suggestions and want to make this a perfect event for all attendees, so thanks for the input this week. The traffic on the site has doubled in the last two weeks and many people are providing suggestions and advice. We'll continue to listen and make sure we have a full field for Draft Day 2004.

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 23, 2004 10:40 am

Thanx Greg this was very helpful and you have been great in getting back to me with questions. I have just signed up for the NY draft and cant wait to get going.