Tips For Competing In NFBC Draft Champions Leagues

DOUGHBOYS

Re: Tips For Competing In NFBC Draft Champions Leagues

Post by DOUGHBOYS » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:38 pm

Ando wrote:
Greg Ambrosius wrote:Just a reminder to everyone entering the 8-Hour Draft Champions Leagues in this last week to please read these Etiquette guidelines. Communication is the key in these leagues and everyone should communicate when they can and let their leaguemates know about their availability to make picks. We want to get through at least 2-3 rounds per day, so please be diligent with your picks. Thanks all and good luck.

Can you please email these guidelines to about 12 of the 15 participants of 150$ League 3800? It would help immensely.
Ha! I feel your pain, Matt.
It's great to have a lot of new blood in the NFBC, but there is a drawback to veterans in DC's.
We are beginning week 5 in league 3653.
Since the first week, one round a day is a small victory.
Tedious. Very tedious.
On my tombstone-
Wait! I never had the perfect draft!

Baseball Furies

Re: Tips For Competing In NFBC Draft Champions Leagues

Post by Baseball Furies » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:35 am

Bama wrote:2 to 3 rds a day is ridiuolous slow and most entrants would refer a 8 to 14 day drafr instead of 3 weeks. You just have never got what irritates the masses in these drafts.
Dead on and perfectly said, Bama! Thank you. I'm in one of the "faster" ones of these and we're at about the three week mark. Pure torture. Here's a classic: In rd. 46 tonight after about another three-four hour delay during prime time, and the guy finally picks and posts in the chat that he...wait for it..."forgot". You're fucking kidding me right?! :shock: :roll:

Absolutely needs to be revisions to this format by next year. Would be nice if someone actually listened.
"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." ~Dave Barry