Ties

Hells Satans

Ties

Post by Hells Satans » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:20 am

Ty and I ended up tied for 1st in our ME league (all because Evan Longoria's HR cost me .5 points - you SOB, you cost me $1400).

I assume we split the $8,400 for and 1st and 2nd, but just want to be sure.

Top Dawg

Ties

Post by Top Dawg » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:46 am

I believe this is correct. Congrats to both of you.

Pete
OK - So I'm not as good as I thought I was; but at least I am consistent.

Greg Ambrosius

Ties

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:47 am

Originally posted by Hells Satans:

Ty and I ended up tied for 1st in our ME league (all because Evan Longoria's HR cost me .5 points - you SOB, you cost me $1400).

I assume we split the $8,400 for and 1st and 2nd, but just want to be sure. Yes, all tied teams split the prize money. Congrats.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

TParsons

Ties

Post by TParsons » Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:40 pm

Nice work, Bob. Last night when I went to bed, I thought my team's epic blowup (do I say Red Sox style, or braves style?) that started the night before w/ the Acosta/Guerra combo was complete. You were up 0.5 pts with a Lilly win (a full point swing) all but in the bag. I didn't realize the Longoria walk-off was even in the picture. I went to bed feeling completely defeated, so I guess the tie saves a little face. Good season, sir.

Zazie

Ties

Post by Zazie » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:36 am

I also have a team that lost half a point, and therefore split prize money, with someone else -- also caused by that Longoria hr. I wonder just how many changes that Yankee bullpen collapse caused to NFBC standings.

Next year, we need to disallow stats from extra-innings games on the last day, especially when the extra innings are caused by odd managing decisions. Unless they help me.

Dub

Ties

Post by Dub » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:06 am

Originally posted by Zazie:

I also have a team that lost half a point, and therefore split prize money, with someone else -- also caused by that Longoria hr. I wonder just how many changes that Yankee bullpen collapse caused to NFBC standings.

Next year, we need to disallow stats from extra-innings games on the last day, especially when the extra innings are caused by odd managing decisions. Unless they help me. I was on the right side of that Homer :cool: and until that moment was cursing Longo daily.
"I don't remmeber what I don't remember.”- Jerry Garcia