****Transaction suggestions for IT****

Red Sox Nation

Post by Red Sox Nation » Mon May 10, 2010 12:40 pm

Hi Greg,

I know some of these have been brought up before. Are these on these on the "to do" list or can they be added:

*Waiver History bids need to be listed in Descending Order.

*Waiver History - With STATS we had a screen that showed all the transactions. The add and drop were paired together along with the dollar amount of the winning bid listed in green. Can we get this back? As of now we can only look at drops or adds separate in the history and nowhere is the bid amount listed.

I do like the enhancements we've been gradually seeing. I think these two would be a welcome addition.

Thanks

Jason
2004 NYY "The Greatest Choke in the History of Sports"

Scott Boras

Post by Scott Boras » Mon May 10, 2010 1:06 pm

Agree

Gekko

Post by Gekko » Mon May 10, 2010 1:35 pm

Originally posted by Scott Boras:

Agree what is the over/under on the week in the season, when your "agree" changes to "yes, it's finally done?"

JohnP

Post by JohnP » Mon May 10, 2010 4:07 pm

Here is another one and maybe mentioned somewhere else:

When clicking on a stat category in the FAAB pool it always sorts min to max instead of max to min. Should only have to click once instead of twice. Not huge - just a common sense / annoying type of thing.

SluggoJD

Post by SluggoJD » Mon May 10, 2010 4:11 pm

Another one that has been mentioned before - add GS (games started) to FA stats for pitchers.

Crazy Like a Fox

Post by Crazy Like a Fox » Mon May 10, 2010 8:02 pm

Originally posted by Trash Man:

Here is another one and maybe mentioned somewhere else:

When clicking on a stat category in the FAAB pool it always sorts min to max instead of max to min. Should only have to click once instead of twice. Not huge - just a common sense / annoying type of thing. agreed. Having to click twice everytime is very annoying. Especially when sorting by each category. Gotta click 10 times to sort through all categories in descending order for an offensive player. Brutal. I brought this up many times before.

And why the heck isn't there a ranking of free agents based on overall stats. This AMAZES me that it hasn't been done yet. What gives?????
"Hit a home run - put your head down, drop the bat, run around the bases, because the name on the front is more - a lot more important than the name on the back."

Ryne Sandberg (my favorite player of all-time)

Gekko

Post by Gekko » Mon May 10, 2010 11:19 pm

Originally posted by SluggoJD:

Another one that has been mentioned before - add GS (games started) to FA stats for pitchers. i also voiced this to greg last week and was told this minor change would be done AFTER some of the much bigger changes were implemented. i said the bigger changes could take weeks to implement and this little change would suffer.

Red Sox Nation

Post by Red Sox Nation » Tue May 11, 2010 2:25 pm

OK lets stop the nonsense on these boards.

Greg - Can you have IT look into the first request on this message? Thank you

Jason

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue May 11, 2010 2:51 pm

Originally posted by Red Sox Nation:

OK lets stop the nonsense on these boards.

Greg - Can you have IT look into the first request on this message? Thank you

Jason Jason, I don't know how many times I can say this: I need MLB YTD, Overall Scoring Period tabs and a Live Scoring toggle first. I'm pushing for these three additions and then I can add on. But obviously I'm not getting it done, so I'm not adding on. Just hang with me and in time hopefully we can get some of these other tasks -- simple it seems to most of you -- added.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Red Sox Nation

Post by Red Sox Nation » Mon May 24, 2010 1:16 pm

Originally posted by Red Sox Nation:

Hi Greg,

I know some of these have been brought up before. Are these on these on the "to do" list or can they be added:

*Waiver History bids need to be listed in Descending Order.

*Waiver History - With STATS we had a screen that showed all the transactions. The add and drop were paired together along with the dollar amount of the winning bid listed in green. Can we get this back? As of now we can only look at drops or adds separate in the history and nowhere is the bid amount listed.

I do like the enhancements we've been gradually seeing. I think these two would be a welcome addition.

Thanks

Jason 2 weeks later. BUMP