Mid season league

rkulaski

Mid season league

Post by rkulaski » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:31 pm

Greg or Tom,

While I have no interest in redraft leagues monthly, the nfbc used to do a few mid season leagues in June including the don mathis league. I always liked this and loved adding a league midseason. I’m probably in the minority here but any chance to bring back a few midseason league options in either June or July?
Richard Kulaski
Fairview, TN

Darik B

Re: Mid season league

Post by Darik B » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:30 am

It's possible; I think there was a mention of it at some point earlier this year. Let us circle the wagons and see what we can come up with.
rkulaski wrote:Greg or Tom,

While I have no interest in redraft leagues monthly, the nfbc used to do a few mid season leagues in June including the don mathis league. I always liked this and loved adding a league midseason. I’m probably in the minority here but any chance to bring back a few midseason league options in either June or July?

rkulaski

Post by rkulaski » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:53 am

Sounds good, Darik. Thanks .
Richard Kulaski
Fairview, TN

Rotofan18

Post by Rotofan18 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:56 pm

I’m sure I’d be up for a mid season draft too

rkulaski

Post by rkulaski » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:17 pm

In past years, I think Greg offered the don mathis league and then a satellite or two from each of the $125, $250, and $500 price points.
Richard Kulaski
Fairview, TN

rkulaski

Post by rkulaski » Wed May 30, 2018 8:18 pm

Darik B wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:30 am
It's possible; I think there was a mention of it at some point earlier this year. Let us circle the wagons and see what we can come up with.
rkulaski wrote:Greg or Tom,

Darik,

Any chance to run a few mid-season leagues maybe mid June or early July?? Hope so.
Richard Kulaski
Fairview, TN

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu May 31, 2018 8:07 am

While we'd love to run mid-season leagues or even leagues that start June 1st through the end of the year or even May 1st through five months, it's just not in the cards this year to do this in baseball. Unfortunately, we are still building out our football and basketball contests with the hope of adding hockey this year or next year. This first season of converting every sport from one platform to a new platform is taking all of our time and it's not likely that we'd be able to get this done for baseball.

We love the idea of future contests after Opening Day and it's definitely in our plans for 2019. We will also bring back the Tuesday night $50 contests next year as well. That was another project we just couldn't finalize this year, but we definitely want to do those again along with the mid-season leagues. Sorry for the bad news about this season, but once we have every sport on the SportsHub platform I think we'll be able to more easily transition to more unique contests. Thanks all.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

rkulaski

Post by rkulaski » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:15 am

Looking forward to it next year then.
Richard Kulaski
Fairview, TN