Cutline Overall and League Standings Points Breakdown

TRAIN

Cutline Overall and League Standings Points Breakdown

Post by TRAIN » Wed May 25, 2016 6:22 am

When I check the Overall and League Standings for the Cutline contest, why are the Overall Points not broken down by separate Batting Points and Pitching Points like all of the other contests?

Also, in the Overall Standings, when I click on the League that someone else is in, only my League appears. All of the other contests show the League of the team that I am clicking on.

Why is the Cutline contest not the same as all of the other NFBC contests regarding these matters?

Greg Ambrosius

Re: Cutline Overall and League Standings Points Breakdown

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed May 25, 2016 7:44 am

TRAIN wrote:When I check the Overall and League Standings for the Cutline contest, why are the Overall Points not broken down by separate Batting Points and Pitching Points like all of the other contests?

Also, in the Overall Standings, when I click on the League that someone else is in, only my League appears. All of the other contests show the League of the team that I am clicking on.

Why is the Cutline contest not the same as all of the other NFBC contests regarding these matters?
Good points. I'll see if we can update these overall standings.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

TRAIN

Re: Cutline Overall and League Standings Points Breakdown

Post by TRAIN » Wed May 25, 2016 7:49 am

Greg - Please also apply the Batting and Pitching Points breakdown to the individual League Standings, as well as to the Overall Standings. Thanks.