Get $100 Off Any NFBC Contest Through Fanduel

Greg Ambrosius

Get $100 Off Any NFBC Contest Through Fanduel

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:24 pm

For the second straight year, the NFBC and Fanduel.com will be teaming up to save you money. Here's an offer we think you can't refuse.

Fanduel.com will once again be an event sponsor of the NFBC and in turn they will put money IN YOUR POCKETS!! If you put $50 into an existing or new Fanduel.com you will receive $100 off ANY NFBC contest. There is a limit of one entry per person, but this offer saves you $100 in the NFBC AND gives you a chance to win even more money at Fanduel.com. Here's the link to this special promotion:

https://www.fanduel.com/nfbcbaseball?p=NFBC10014

Put $50 into Fanduel and save $100 in the NFBC. You can't beat it.

Fanduel is the #1 daily fantasy sports game today with annual revenues of more than $150 million. If you're going to play daily games along with the NFBC season-long games, we want you to play with the biggest and the best, a place we can trust. And Fanduel will also help us create some weekly games on Friday's during the MLB regular season where NFBC owners will have a chance to win a free NFBC Main Event entry in 2015. Look for more details on that soon.

We're also proud to announce that Fanduel.com will be sponsoring our NCAA Viewing Party in Las Vegas on Thursday, March 28th at 4 pm PT. It will be a fun gathering at the Bellagio Las Vegas and a great kickoff to the Second Weekend events. Everyone is welcome to attend, even if we have to cram everyone into our executive suite!! :D

We haven't started charging for any live events yet, so if you sign up for any event and for Fanduel before Feb. 15th we'll automatically take the $100 off your bill. If you have an existing Fanduel account, just add $50 to your account and email Geoff at [email protected] and he will add you to the list for $100 off any NFBC signup. Geoff will work closely with us to make sure we have everyone getting their discounts. If you happen to sign up after Feb. 15th and an NFBC charge goes through before we get the info from Fanduel, don't panic. We'll refund your card or send payment to you in the form of a check. Either way, we'll make sure you get your refund for this promotion.

Please remember that you MUST USE THE LINK ABOVE to get credit for this $100 off. That's how we can track all new signups. Thanks all.

We're happy to be working with Fanduel again and we look forward to saving you money this year and running contests with Fanduel that can actually earn you free Main Event entries. I love the combination. And on top of that, we're going to throw a kick-ass NCAA Viewing Party in Las Vegas!!! 8-)

ENJOY NFBC OWNERS!! This is a savings for you and it introduces you to the top daily fantasy game in the industry. Gotta love it.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

CA Dreamin

Re: Get $100 Off Any NFBC Contest Through Fanduel

Post by CA Dreamin » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:39 pm

So you could use the discount on a satellite or $100 ten team league or just the big contests?

EA Sports

Post by EA Sports » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:09 pm

One too many L's in Geoff's e-mail address.
"Most people have the will to win, few have the will to prepare to win" - Bobby Knight

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:16 pm

CA Dreamin wrote:So you could use the discount on a satellite or $100 ten team league or just the big contests?
ANY contest.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

orangemen90

Post by orangemen90 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:58 pm

Tried using the link... I have a fan duel account... so I go through the regular deposit and send a email to [email protected].. the default amount is not 50 and they offer bonus...so.. i'll wait until no bonus, go through paypal and send the email?...
thanks for the offer...
anyone else try..

CA Dreamin

Post by CA Dreamin » Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:32 pm

I emailed Geoff because I already have a fan duel account. Here is his response to get the discount:

"Just email me once you deposit. I'll ensure you get reimbursed for the NFBC. It will come as a $100 check."

orangemen90

Post by orangemen90 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:50 pm

Thanks. I'll try that....

whale4evr

Post by whale4evr » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:41 pm

How long are they (Fanduel) running this promotion for? In other words, do I have to get the $50 deposit in by a certain date? I know NFBC charges credit cards on 2/15 if signed up by then. Is that also the deadline for the Fanduel offer?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:36 pm

whale4evr wrote:How long are they (Fanduel) running this promotion for? In other words, do I have to get the $50 deposit in by a certain date? I know NFBC charges credit cards on 2/15 if signed up by then. Is that also the deadline for the Fanduel offer?
It's good through March 30th. We've had 50+ people take advantage of this already, so we're off to a good start. Enjoy everyone and saving our guys $5,000+ already is a good thing.

You can take advantage of this throughout the Registration period. Good luck.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

CA Dreamin

Post by CA Dreamin » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:55 am

For those who already have Fanduel accounts, when will the $100 checks be sent to them?

Bronx Yankees

Post by Bronx Yankees » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:38 pm

Thanks again for the great promotion. I'm also curious as to how this will work. I started my Fanduel account about a week or so ago using the link provided. Will the NFBC just take $100 off my next league, or should I expect a check from Fanduel or the NFBC? Is there anything else I need to do at this point?

Thanks.

Mike
Mike Mager
"Bronx Yankees"

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:49 pm

Bronx Yankees wrote:Thanks again for the great promotion. I'm also curious as to how this will work. I started my Fanduel account about a week or so ago using the link provided. Will the NFBC just take $100 off my next league, or should I expect a check from Fanduel or the NFBC? Is there anything else I need to do at this point?

Thanks.

Mike
Hey Mike, if your registration with FanDuel is done after you've been charged for an NFBC contest the $100 will be deducted off your next signup. If you do not sign up for another contest between now and the start of the season we'll send you a $100 check after the season has begun. Hope this helps. :)
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Bronx Yankees

Post by Bronx Yankees » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:51 pm

Tom Kessenich wrote:
Bronx Yankees wrote:Thanks again for the great promotion. I'm also curious as to how this will work. I started my Fanduel account about a week or so ago using the link provided. Will the NFBC just take $100 off my next league, or should I expect a check from Fanduel or the NFBC? Is there anything else I need to do at this point?

Thanks.

Mike
Hey Mike, if your registration with FanDuel is done after you've been charged for an NFBC contest the $100 will be deducted off your next signup. If you do not sign up for another contest between now and the start of the season we'll send you a $100 check after the season has begun. Hope this helps. :)
Thanks, Tom. Perfect. I'll have at least a couple of more NFBC contests coming through the system before opening day. I figure it will be easier for you guys to offset my charges than to send out a check. :D

Mike
Mike Mager
"Bronx Yankees"