Chicago League 2

Greg Ambrosius

Chicago League 2

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:05 am

The Chicago main event will be held at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center on Saturday, March 15th starting at 1 p.m. EST (noon CST) with four full leagues (60 teams). Please be on time as all drafts will start exactly at the top of the hour. Here is the draft order for Chicago League 2:

LEAGUE 2

1. Michael Kleemann, Wauconda, Illinois

2. Jason Aberli, Louisville, Kentucky

3. Jeff Cooper, Houston, Texas

4. David Van Der Stuyf, Willow Springs, Illinois

5. Eric Albright, Cincinnati, Ohio

6. Darren Schooley, Glen Ellyn, Illinois

7. Emo Bonaminio, Chicago, Illinois

8. Mike Wheeler, Greenville, Wisconsin

9. Robert Jurney, Dunkirk, Maryland

10. Ted Jarzabek, Oaklawn, Illinois

11. Salvatore Vella, Staten Island, New York

12. Dave McDonald, Bay Village, Ohio

13. J.P. Kastner, Glendale, Wisconsin

14. Scott Stauffer, Naperville, Illinois

15. Aaron Seefeldt, Northbrook, Illinois
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Bobby J

Chicago League 2

Post by Bobby J » Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:07 pm

Hi everyone, I look forward to meeting everyone on Saturday at the draft, I have drafted with Aaron and Scott before in last years Football auction in Chicago. I have chatted back and forth a couple of times with Vander on the MB. I have drafted with the Kleeman's before, but since there are about 20 of them entered in various events, not sure if I have drafted against Michael before. How many of you got one of your top 3 choices of KDS? I got my fourth choice #9
Some Assembly Required

Vander

Chicago League 2

Post by Vander » Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:38 am

Hey Bobby, look forward to meeting you. I got my 4th choice. I think this is the second toughest Chi league. Several top guys here. Seefelt is always tough. He once finished as high as second overall I think and Michael Kleeman is tough too. I think that's "less than Dave" in our league. Jeff Cooper is a former league winner also. I know you are always prepared and will be one of the main competitors wherever you draft. Good luck to all and let's have some fun.

Cooperstown

Chicago League 2

Post by Cooperstown » Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:17 pm

Looking forward to the competition as well. So Darth, I see that's you to my right. Should be fun stealing each others picks.

The other Dave was to my left last year and I hope he doesn't gab on the phone all day again. Must have been talking to some pundit or another since he did pretty well.

Chicago consistently has some very tough leagues. A lot of good drafters come to the Windy City. See you soon.

headhunters

Chicago League 2

Post by headhunters » Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:04 am

coop- you were unlucky last year- go get em. vander- see you tomorrow at the auction

Vander

Chicago League 2

Post by Vander » Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:11 pm

Had a lot of fun. Just read the posts now, a day after the draft. Nice seeing everybody again. Sorry I didn't get to talk to everybody more. Good luck to all.