Mock Draft

Edwards Kings

Mock Draft

Post by Edwards Kings » Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:17 am

Originally posted by Vander:

1 more question. How bout the good, but can't stay healthy pitchers like Sheets, Prior, and Harden. Where do they go? Someone will certainly take a chance on these guys (like me and Prior) and probably get burned (like me and Prior). I think the (generally false) reports out of spring training given by the (lying, ugly) managers will provide the rationalizaton.

"Ben had been unhittable this spring except for those seven lucky homeruns allowed in his last start and appears fully recovered from his injuries. He is even working on a new pitch...a two seam change-up that he can throw with his left foot backwards and we think that this will take some of the pressure off of his shoulder (insert for your situation strained oblique, elbow, forearm, back, groin muscle, hamstring, hemeroids, crotch rot, gangrene, fingernail, or turf-toe)!"

Sheets and Harden will go in the first ten rounds. Prior before the 18th.

[ October 18, 2006, 07:28 AM: Message edited by: Edwards Kings ]
Baseball is a slow, boring, complex, cerebral game that doesn't lend itself to histrionics. You 'take in' a baseball game, something odd to say about a football or basketball game, with the clock running and the bodies flying.
Charles Krauthammer