Good News, Bad News

King of Queens

Good News, Bad News

Post by King of Queens » Tue Apr 06, 2004 5:14 pm

Well, I've somehow amassed 6 saves in two nights, my hitters erupted for 6 HRs and 13 RBI today...and I lost my #8 hitter (Dmitri Young) for 6 weeks.

Gotta love this game

Gordon Gekko

Good News, Bad News

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Apr 07, 2004 2:24 am

Originally posted by King of Queens:

Well, I've somehow amassed 6 saves in two nights, my hitters erupted for 6 HRs and 13 RBI today....

Gotta love this game First place overall? Well done KOQ. Perhaps I should take pointers from you? My team is still in the starting gate I believe.

[ April 07, 2004, 08:24 AM: Message edited by: Gordon Gekko ]

Top Dawg

Good News, Bad News

Post by Top Dawg » Wed Apr 07, 2004 7:12 am

King - Want to trade places? I was 195 yesterday morning and shot all the way up to 190 this morning. I guess you can say I have more upside than your team :eek:

Anyway, great start to your season. I guess my boys are still back in spring training trying to get loose. You'll need another outfielder somewhere along the line. I guess I'll have to bid on anyone getting any ab's just to keep you from running away with the grand prize. :D

Pete
OK - So I'm not as good as I thought I was; but at least I am consistent.

Top Dawg

Good News, Bad News

Post by Top Dawg » Wed Apr 07, 2004 7:15 am

King - I see you actually have an OF'er on the bench. Drats, foiled again.... :(

Pete
OK - So I'm not as good as I thought I was; but at least I am consistent.

Big Fish

Good News, Bad News

Post by Big Fish » Wed Apr 07, 2004 8:40 am

Hey KIng....

Congrats so far. But if you want bad news look at my DL: Mauer, Hairston, Nixon, and Garciaparra. Starting Enrique Wilson and Belliard does not work. My outfield is a mess as well. I am hoping Conine and the rest of Marlins outfield gets struck with injury bug so Nunez can play.

Bad news, bad news. Waiting for good news.