Julio Borbon

Joe Sambito

Julio Borbon

Post by Joe Sambito » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:31 am

When/If Nelson Cruz gets activated on Wednesday, could they possibly send Willie Mays Hays back down?
"Everyone is born right-handed, only the greatest overcome it."

DOUGHBOYS

Julio Borbon

Post by DOUGHBOYS » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:35 am

Decision making by the Ranger brass has been Gold this year. Andrus starting in the Bigs, bringing up Holland, sticking with Feldman, putting Feliz in the bullpen, Borbon up....seems like whatever they decide will be the right move.
On my tombstone-
Wait! I never had the perfect draft!

Joe Sambito

Julio Borbon

Post by Joe Sambito » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:41 am

Would you start him?

DOUGHBOYS

Julio Borbon

Post by DOUGHBOYS » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:50 pm

No.
On my tombstone-
Wait! I never had the perfect draft!

Cooperstown

Julio Borbon

Post by Cooperstown » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:45 am

Originally posted by DOUGHBOYS:

Decision making by the Ranger brass has been Gold this year. Andrus starting in the Bigs, bringing up Holland, sticking with Feldman, putting Feliz in the bullpen, Borbon up....seems like whatever they decide will be the right move. In Maddux we trust.

Brewers should have done whatever they could to keep him.

Joe Sambito

Julio Borbon

Post by Joe Sambito » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:40 am

Borbon makes a couple baserunning gaffes this weekend. Chris Davis is on the way to man first. Does Blalock hit the pine? Does Borbon? Does Borbon get sent back for the week? ANy Texans out there?

Edwards Kings

Julio Borbon

Post by Edwards Kings » Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:58 am

Originally posted by Joe Sambito:

Borbon makes a couple baserunning gaffes this weekend. Chris Davis is on the way to man first. Does Blalock hit the pine? Does Borbon? Does Borbon get sent back for the week? ANy Texans out there? Well, I am not a Texan (thank the good Lord), but with Davis back, that will cut down on the baserunning errors.

Swing/miss; Swing/foul; Swing/miss. Sharp turn. Sit down. No errors. :D
Baseball is a slow, boring, complex, cerebral game that doesn't lend itself to histrionics. You 'take in' a baseball game, something odd to say about a football or basketball game, with the clock running and the bodies flying.
Charles Krauthammer

Cooperstown

Julio Borbon

Post by Cooperstown » Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:45 am

Originally posted by Edwards Kings:

quote:Originally posted by Joe Sambito:

Borbon makes a couple baserunning gaffes this weekend. Chris Davis is on the way to man first. Does Blalock hit the pine? Does Borbon? Does Borbon get sent back for the week? ANy Texans out there? Well, I am not a Texan (thank the good Lord), but with Davis back, that will cut down on the baserunning errors.

[/QUOTE]Wayne, on behalf of the Great State of Texas, we're glad you're not a Texan either. :D

Edwards Kings

Julio Borbon

Post by Edwards Kings » Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:52 am

Originally posted by Cooperstown:

quote:Originally posted by Edwards Kings:

quote:Originally posted by Joe Sambito:

[/QUOTE]Wayne, on behalf of the Great State of Texas, we're glad you're not a Texan either. :D
[/QUOTE]Coops! How are you brother! :D

I tried for dual citizenship (Texass and Jawja), but was denied. I had borrowed a car from a Democrat and when I showed up for my test in a Volvo with a bumper sticker that read "I voted for Al Gore, and I am here to take your guns!", it was all I could do to get to Arkansas (I knew they wouldn't follow me because a Texan will never go to Arkansas willingly) with my skin!
Baseball is a slow, boring, complex, cerebral game that doesn't lend itself to histrionics. You 'take in' a baseball game, something odd to say about a football or basketball game, with the clock running and the bodies flying.
Charles Krauthammer