Live Scoring........

Crazy Like a Fox

Live Scoring........

Post by Crazy Like a Fox » Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:09 pm

Why can't we see a list of the cats with up and down points for the day? It's pretty frustrating seeing a point total and have no clue which categories we went up and down in.
"Hit a home run - put your head down, drop the bat, run around the bases, because the name on the front is more - a lot more important than the name on the back."

Ryne Sandberg (my favorite player of all-time)

Oaktown

Live Scoring........

Post by Oaktown » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:00 pm

Agreed, we should be able to see each category, the new totals we have in that cat as well as how much we moved up or down in that category that night.

Dub

Live Scoring........

Post by Dub » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:27 am

Originally posted by Crazy Like a Fox:

Why can't we see a list of the cats with up and down points for the day? It's pretty frustrating seeing a point total and have no clue which categories we went up and down in. Its called a daily trend report and should replace the useless second column which shows us our cumm DAILY fantasy points.
"I don't remmeber what I don't remember.”- Jerry Garcia

Crazy Like a Fox

Live Scoring........

Post by Crazy Like a Fox » Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:35 pm

Maybe by the all-star break? Hopefully it's in the works. Not sure why it's so tough to show up and down arrows on individual cats for live scoring. Still waiting with no word.
"Hit a home run - put your head down, drop the bat, run around the bases, because the name on the front is more - a lot more important than the name on the back."

Ryne Sandberg (my favorite player of all-time)

E

Live Scoring........

Post by E » Sat May 01, 2010 3:30 pm

I agree that this would be a great feature. There are a lot of upgrades that can be done to the website to improve it. I never thought I would say this but I think the live scoring system on Sportsline is much better than this.

I realize that Greg and Co. are doing the best they can. Hopefully, we'll continue to see improvements.