Dick Van Fleet Wins Week 22 Prize

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:14 am

Congratulations to Dick Van Fleet, whose Dickie V's FusterCluck team in Las Vegas League 1 led the way in the NFBC last week with 3,200 points.

Big weeks from Carl Crawford (.343, 7 RBIs, 6 SBs), Nick Markakis (.346-3-9), Curtis Granderson (.538-2-7) and Aramis Ramirez (.474)led the way offensively. Huston Street and Chad Billingsley combined for 4 wins, while Billingsley, Daniel Cabrera and Street combined for 40 Ks to lead the pitching staff.

For finishing first last week Dick wins a Nolan Ryan Autographed Rangers Home/White Jersey courtesy of Upper Deck Authenticated. Congratulations again to Dick and good luck to everyone in the NFBC this week.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Joe Sambito

Post by Joe Sambito » Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:18 am

Nice job Dickie V! Congrats!
"Everyone is born right-handed, only the greatest overcome it."

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:55 am

Congratulations Dick. We know who this one is for. Great job.

By the way, there were several NFBC guys in Las Vegas this weekend for my football event and they were all talking about winning this prize. I think it's the top prize of the year. I know several guys are jealous of this catch this week.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Dickie V

Post by Dickie V » Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:28 am

Thanks Guys I sure do appreciate it. I was unaware I had won the weekly prize until my boys from "Stevieland" congratulated me on LV1 message board. Greg its funny you mention that . I just returned today from the Bay Area visiting some of my family and friends as well as some of Doug's family. Doug's wife Lois always asks me how my teams are doing in the NFBC. I always reply they be doing a whole lot better if DZ were still around to help out. The FusterCluck has been a disappointment for the most part these first 5 months of the season. I do believe that every team has a run in them at one point or another sometime during the season. I am just hoping to get hot and sustain a hot streak these last few weeks and finish strong. Its like "they" say "its not how you start but how you finish". I am very excited about the Nolan Ryan Jersey. I intend to give it to my 14 month old Grandson DJ. His dad says he is going to become a Hockey Player but I say differently. : ) Thanks Again Dickie V

Quahogs

Post by Quahogs » Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:28 pm

Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:

For finishing first last week Dick wins a Nolan Ryan Autographed Rangers Home/White Jersey courtesy of Upper Deck Authenticated. Congratulations again to Dick and good luck to everyone in the NFBC this week. that is one sweet prize. I tell ya that NFBC sure is the cat's pajamas.

Q