Rick Thomas should be banned!!!!

Walla Walla

Post by Walla Walla » Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:46 pm

Greg, I don't know the whole story but Rick Thomas is stalking me! He's in everyone of my leagues. He is slowly killing me. Top three in four out of the five. Every day every league it's

Rick Thomas, Rick Thomas, Rick Thomas! Greg make it stop please!!!!!!!! :D

Post by 751542 » Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:33 pm

walla,

i appreciate the kind words!! i seem to have some good fortune in the leagues we are in together, maybe u are a bit of a good luck charm?? just under 4 weeks left and nothing is a guarantee. hopefully i can hold on and you can make a late season push as well. good luck to ya walla!!! RT(i wont type out rick thomas, oopppsss)
" i have never lost...just ran out of time!"

Latham

Post by Latham » Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:24 am

I agree with Walla on this one (I never thought I would hear my self say that). The NFBC should do a complete backround check on Rick Thomas and see if a lifetime ban is in order. I have been told that RT is planning on legally changing his name to Rick Cust-Utley so don't be fooled by that alias when it appears. I hear the draftboard he uses is corked, maybe we should have that confiscated and sent to the NFBC offices for further evaluation. I hear Rick Thomas may have his own chapter in Jose Canseco's new book and he has Jason Grimsley phone # on his speed dial. We should be able to find something on this character, maybe he lies about his age and has a fake birth certificate. I'll bet RT probably owns a bunch of pit bulls, hmmm. :D

[ September 03, 2007, 03:28 PM: Message edited by: Latham ]

SluggoJD

Post by SluggoJD » Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:20 am

Rick Thomas has stalked me as well...all year! In LV6, he has been relentless - sometimes I am able to get away from him a little, but then he takes shortcuts or something, and before I know it, he's right before my eyes again.

He's even emailed me once...does that count? lol

John

Post by 751542 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:50 am

congrats walla walla you have officailly jinxed me !!! u too jd, its all good!!!we have some tight races going on. in 650 n.l. i am now chasing walla. hopefully, my man crush utley hits another gear but the guy can only carry so many players.

in lv6 i need a valium. mission is gonna be tough to beat. if i can get wins/runs though it could be interesting. lets have fun!!

and now i am gonna go thru my card collection and put all of wallas and jds players in the freezer while constructing a shrine for chase, c. pena and JACK CUST. anybody seen shane victorino??? RT

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:35 am

Originally posted by Walla Walla:

Greg, I don't know the whole story but Rick Thomas is stalking me! He's in everyone of my leagues. He is slowly killing me. Top three in four out of the five. Every day every league it's

Rick Thomas, Rick Thomas, Rick Thomas! Greg make it stop please!!!!!!!! :D Don't feel so bad Walla Walla, he stalked me all weekend in Las Vegas at the NFFC drafts as well!! :D I couldn't get rid of that little bugger and every once in a while he would mention Jack Cust's name!! I had to slap him every time he did that!! Right Latham? :D

Honestly, Rick and I had a BLAST with our fellow NFFCers in Las Vegas and the two of us teamed up on Thursday night to win a three team baseball parlay, a three team football parlay and the LSU game. We were 7-for-7 that night!!! Then we won some more on Saturday and just had a BLAST even when we lost. Not only is RT a good player, but he's a GREAT guy as well. Good times, Rick, good times.

And good post John. It's good to acknowledge those folks who are having good years in multiple leagues. And RT is one of those owners this year. But as he kept saying all weekend, we still have to get through September. Good luck everyone during this final month of action.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Post by 751542 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:08 am

i concur with greg, what a trip. it was such a good time i made a wrong bid in ultimate, villanueva not vargas RT!!!i am gonna blame that one on VEGAS!!! maybe i will just follow the motto and leave that "oopppsss" in vegas. anyway, vegas what great memories once again.

friday night was a blast!!! reggie, reggie, steve, steve!! gotta love those guys. they are already my mvP'S FOR THE SEASON!!!

september is gonna be a crazy month again this year and hopefully the fantasy gods smile upon me once again. all of you new york, chicago, tampa players need to experience vegas and the "show" greg puts on!! a class event in bases as well as foots!! thanks again and heres to a great end to the baseball season!!! RT

Post by 751542 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:34 am

can we stop using the term "stalked" it has such negative overtones. remember, i am a single guy dont scare of any potential friends!!! how about pursued, buddied up, co-pilted, ran me down, hung out, chilled with.......but not stalked!!1

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:33 am

Originally posted by RoundTrippers:

can we stop using the term "stalked" it has such negative overtones. remember, i am a single guy dont scare of any potential friends!!! how about pursued, buddied up, co-pilted, ran me down, hung out, chilled with.......but not stalked!!1 Just an FYI: If you want to see what this little "stalker" looks like, you can find him on the home page picture rotation. He's the little guy in the Orioles jersey being dwarfed by Eddie Gillis and David DiDonato!! :D See ya next March RT at the same draft location!!
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius