The Battle For The $100,000 Grand Prize

Spyhunter

The Battle For The $100,000 Grand Prize

Post by Spyhunter » Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:15 am

Originally posted by Edwards Kings:

I do not think you can honestly assume that, Spy. Not without playing in the league first. There could be some great owners top to bottom, but the top teams were fortunate to avoid the injury bug, luck, et al could as easily be the cause of the separation.

I can only speak for Tampa #1 and this league is also in the bottom third of the league rankings. However, with the exception of the bottom two who have had a recent horrible run, I honestly feel thirteen teams are in the running for the money. I myself was in dead last a couple of weeks ago and now am in sixth (so believe me when I say I am not counting out the bottom two either). A team that was below me a month ago is in second. I think we have had at least five or six leaders during the course of the year.

The only point here is the overall league rank is misleading at best. So here is the question I think this drives. If we agree that the 1-360 point ranking is the best way to see who has the best team, doesn't it follow that the league rankings show the best leagues? And if so, then isn't NY7 the hardest league?