Vegas MTM Party 2018: Episode III, Friday, 3/23 9:00 P.M.!

Baseball Furies

Re: Vegas MTM Party 2018: Episode III, Friday, 3/23 9:00 P.M

Post by Baseball Furies » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:42 pm

Quahogs wrote:Hey MOUTH wasn't all me... I recall Lowry's posse puffin up quite a storm also...
:o Yeah, you're right. His entourage could really hold their smoke.

P.S. And to anyone reading this who is on the guest list for the party, my PayPal account has been strangely silent tonight. :|
"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." ~Dave Barry

JohnP

Post by JohnP » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:05 am

P.S. And to anyone reading this who is on the guest list for the party, my PayPal account has been strangely silent tonight. :| [/quote]

I tried sending to at stats-driven and got Mager. Maybe I will try at MTM-driven.

Quahogs

Post by Quahogs » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:56 am

JohnP wrote: P.S. And to anyone reading this who is on the guest list for the party, my PayPal account has been strangely silent tonight. :|
I tried sending to at stats-driven and got Mager. Maybe I will try at MTM-driven.[/quote]

:lol: :lol:

I messed up myself, $ was transferred to that other company of his - MIke@Stiff_Driver.com. I thought he shuttered that money losing male stripper business a long time ago.

Booms2

Post by Booms2 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:51 am

Count me in!

MadCow Sez

Post by MadCow Sez » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:39 am

MTM on Saturday night
People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring.
--Rogers Hornsby

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:38 am

Booms2 wrote:Count me in!
You're in! 8-) Just need your name and contact info. Email me: [email protected] and use this for payment as well. Thanks.
"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." ~Dave Barry

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:42 pm

MadCow Sez wrote:Image

MTM on Saturday night
Yup, about sums it up. The sports book at the Bellagio has laid odds on whether or not Gaetan will be paying for the party this year at about 5-1. I may have to take those odds to at least break even for last year. :P :lol:

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:35 am

Just a quick update to let everyone that I have finalized most everything for the Bellagio suite as of yesterday with catering. The rest I will take care of when I get into Vegas. But as of now, we are good to go, and in just TWO WEEKS from Friday, it will party time, baby! 8-) I'm still waiting on several more payments, so if you haven't pinged my PayPal or mailbox as of yet, please do so as soon as possible this week so that I can get the funds into the appropriate hands, including, but not limited to, my off-shore bank account. :lol: :lol: :lol: And if anyone is still interested in joining us, feel free to let me know and jump in. Thanks all!

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:09 am

Better today with the party payments, but still waiting on several peeps outside of the ones who are sending checks. Not going to name names, but you know who you are, so please help me out my taking care of this for me so I don't have to deal with it out in Vegas. Thanks boys! Going to be yet another night to remember. :mrgreen: 8-)

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:12 am

The final preparations are being made, and this baby is sure to top them all so far! Greg has really extended himself on our behalf to make this be an extra special event out in Vegas. Full bar and catered affair with all the MTM extras and flair, so if you haven't signed up and paid up so far, you don't want to miss being a part of these festivities! So come hungry and thirsty for some adult beverages, and ready to enjoy the company of your fellow NFBC fanatics and characters from all over the country capped off by the usual "Midnight Madness". 8-) I'm just hoping that the throne I ordered for Kenyon gets there in time so that he can be properly honored on his triumphant return to the live Vegas competitions this year. :mrgreen:
Of course when all else fails there's always Dough's favorite standby...

Fourslot40

Post by Fourslot40 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:07 am

Baseball Furies wrote:The final preparations are being made, and this baby is sure to top them all so far! Greg has really extended himself on our behalf to make this be an extra special event out in Vegas. Full bar and catered affair with all the MTM extras and flair, so if you haven't signed up and paid up so far, you don't want to miss being a part of these festivities! So come hungry and thirsty for some adult beverages, and ready to enjoy the company of your fellow NFBC fanatics and characters from all over the country capped off by the usual "Midnight Madness". 8-) I'm just hoping that the throne I ordered for Kenyon gets there in time so that he can be properly honored on his triumphant return to the live Vegas competitions this year. :mrgreen:

Did you order the matching bidet? Gotta go all out for Dough.

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:36 pm

Fourslot40 wrote:
Baseball Furies wrote:The final preparations are being made, and this baby is sure to top them all so far! Greg has really extended himself on our behalf to make this be an extra special event out in Vegas. Full bar and catered affair with all the MTM extras and flair, so if you haven't signed up and paid up so far, you don't want to miss being a part of these festivities! So come hungry and thirsty for some adult beverages, and ready to enjoy the company of your fellow NFBC fanatics and characters from all over the country capped off by the usual "Midnight Madness". 8-) I'm just hoping that the throne I ordered for Kenyon gets there in time so that he can be properly honored on his triumphant return to the live Vegas competitions this year. :mrgreen:

Did you order the matching bidet? Gotta go all out for Dough.
I think this model comes all inclusive, although I'm not sure there is enough water pressure to handle an ass like Dough. :shock: :lol:

DOUGHBOYS

Post by DOUGHBOYS » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:41 pm

If Greg installed those seats around the draft table, I would never leave.
On my tombstone-
Wait! I never had the perfect draft!

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:59 pm

DOUGHBOYS wrote:If Greg installed those seats around the draft table, I would never leave.
I would pay big money to get a pic of this for the NFBC web-site and next year's marketing materials. :lol:

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:43 pm

Just a reminder that this baby is going to be epic, boys and girls! Plans are coming together nicely, and the best thing of it all when it's all said and done will be the awesome company that everyone will enjoy hanging with their fellow NFBC brethren. 8-) Even I made a couple new friends last year, not including the elevator attendant and the bartender. :mrgreen: I even have Dusty Wagner putting the finishing touches on his Justin Bieber mixed tape for us to really get the party going. :o :oops: Still not too late for any last minute sign ups, including you Hinkelman. You can run, but you can't hide. And I thought we were friends. :roll: :P

Doctor Who

Post by Doctor Who » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:26 am

I still have the ready to play dj mix at the ready. We can even take this group to the Vegas clubs afterwards! Let’s get a table while we are at it too!!